WarAdmiralRox
    WarAdmiralRox's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-0 College Basketball

Wow, scary stuff going 3-0. BYU covered -10 easily. Fla. St was a scare but got by.

4 hours of screening and work leaves me with Wednesdays picks.

My two strongest, Drake and Butler.

I like UNC +17 against Wake and just might win outright.

Kent St waxed ST. Louis last year by 40 and find themselves a +1 dog? WTF, did the entire squad graduate? Gonna have to look harder here.

Looking for help or insight if anyone finds any flaws here before I ring them up.

GL.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I LOVE Drake tommorow, probably will play them first half and for the full game

mpcrane39
    mpcrane39's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way UNCW beats Wake

WarAdmiralRox

Probably Right about Wake

My books are too cheap to put up a juicy m/l. I ended up with +21.5 but reduced the bet on account that I am apparently the only soul on the planet that thinks UNCW can cover.

GL

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Saint Louis has two returning starters. Kent State has... three? At any rate, Kent State is a much better program, and the trends are in their favor. I would take that -1.5 straight to the bank!!!!

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

(because the line has shifted to KENT -1.5)

Clone Joint
    Clone Joint's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WarAdmiralRox View Post

GL.
    Can someone explain to me why you think UNC W. will a) cover and b) win outright. I have yet to see an actual argument outside of the fact that people say it will happen. From what i read, they lost four senior starters last year. Please, someone convince me why i take the points on this beyond the fact they put up 100s against two mediocre teams in App. State and Troy. Not to mention, those teams put up almost 100 against them in both games

WarAdmiralRox

Clone you might be right...

I do play a lot of momentum teams. It's how I catch huge dogs that go un-noticed.

UNCW ain't the play of the century. I took a small slice. And it ain't like anyone has handed the NCAA crown to WF yet. It's way early, the linesmakers are blowing a few lines. Thought this line should have been 10 or 11 before I looked at it. 17 made me look harder. 21.5 is a small play. That's all.

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kent State

Quote Originally Posted by WarAdmiralRox View Post
    Wow, scary stuff going 3-0. BYU covered -10 easily. Fla. St was a scare but got by.

4 hours of screening and work leaves me with Wednesdays picks.

My two strongest, Drake and Butler.

Kent St waxed ST. Louis last year by 40 and find themselves a +1 dog? WTF, did the entire squad graduate? Gonna have to look harder here.

Looking for help or insight if anyone finds any flaws here before I ring them up.

GL.
    Kent State is an underacheiving team this year. They are on my top 5 of teams to play against. My advise is to stay away from them until things change.

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I LOVE Drake tommorow, probably will play them first half and for the full game
    Your unit amount you are ahead does not take in the juice. Of course if you use Matchbook you probaby will get even odds if you do it right.