sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCONN Women ML -375 for big???

Don't follow women's basketball like that but do know that uconn women are pretty dominant and should beat ND to make it to the championship, very likely against stanford. Only concern is that ND knows them real well cuz they've already played 3 times this season, game is in Indiana and pretty much a home game for ND, and uconn are not unbeatable (GT almost beat them and stanford beat them earlier in season).

Anyone really knowledgeable about women's ball that could share some insight? Heavy chalk or not...interested in taking them to win 1k (so risk $3750). Thanks in advance

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been debating this too for a while.

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be the 4th game between ND and UConn this season. If this were the case in the Men's side then yeah, the familiarity would play a big role. But this is the women's side so disparity in the level of talent is just too overwhelming to play a big factor. I would feel more comfortable laying the chalk at -375 in women's bball than say in Tennis.

Baylor lost to them by 2 earlier this year, Gtown had a shot, and Stanford did beat them. I believe Maya was in foul trouble against Stanford. That may be Notre Dame's chance to beat UConn. Get Maya on the bench and the whole team can lose their rhythm. I think we'll see UConn in the finals to set up that rematch with Stanford and give the school another shot for double championships men's and womens.

BTW, Notre Dame lost by 9 points in the Big East championships but they really never threatened.

sportman1313

thanks for ur insight bro....agree with you about the familiarity factor not being as critical in the women's side as in the men's. Thanks for offering more details on uconn's close games. I guess I'll watch stanford game, continue to research a bit and decide whether I wanna play it or not. I agree and think a rematch between uconn and stanford would be highly desirable....
    Quote Originally Posted by whoatommy View Post
    This will be the 4th game between ND and UConn this season. If this were the case in the Men's side then yeah, the familiarity would play a big role. But this is the women's side so disparity in the level of talent is just too overwhelming to play a big factor. I would feel more comfortable laying the chalk at -375 in women's bball than say in Tennis.

Baylor lost to them by 2 earlier this year, Gtown had a shot, and Stanford did beat them. I believe Maya was in foul trouble against Stanford. That may be Notre Dame's chance to beat UConn. Get Maya on the bench and the whole team can lose their rhythm. I think we'll see UConn in the finals to set up that rematch with Stanford and give the school another shot for double championships men's and womens.

BTW, Notre Dame lost by 9 points in the Big East championships but they really never threatened.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

pass and play conn if they make the championship

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Uconn is not as good as they were last year but they should take care of ND. I don't know if they will cover the -8 but the ML should cash.

I like Stanford over TAM. I think TAM is just happy to be here. Stanford has bigger fish to fry.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Tex am/Stanford game

beaver ball is bad

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

How can anybody watch this

you must be their parents to watch this garbage

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Tex am/Stanford game

beaver ball is bad
    Yeah it's pretty bad. If you can dribble well and make lay-ups, then you can star for your team.

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    How can anybody watch this

you must be their parents to watch this garbage
    Only if I bet the game.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

The problem is that hardly any of the girls can dribble...I knew it was bad, but never this bad.

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

UConn women is bearable....

sportman1313

nice drama in stanford game....great win for a&m. I think uconn don't play complacent as baylor and stanford did....think they take this one, still wondering whether to pound this or not though. 6 player rotation for uconn may be a concern and beating a team 4 times in one season is always difficult (baylor had beaten a&m 3 times b4 their loss)

sportman1313

couldn't resist....got lucky i placed it b4 internet went down, phew. LET'S GO UCONN!!!!

Placed
    Description Risking To Win
    04/03/2011 by ONLINE at 06:50 PM
    [Ticket #: 95235017] STRAIGHT BET
    04/03/2011 @ 07:05 PM CBB [582] CONNECTICUT -425
    4250.00 1000.00

sportman1313

wow, diggins is lighting it up so far and moore is off....uconn need to step up on both sides of the ball. LET'S GO HUSKIES

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sportman.....betting on women's bball? LOL, I can't bring myself to do it, but I actually like this particular bet. UCONN women are so good that against any team, -400 odds is great value IMO
    I have a decent sized 3 team parlay (+450 odds) going on right now....Rockets ML (already won), Blazers ML (Up 61-46 at half, at home), and Dodgers -1.5 runs (Up 6-3 bottom 7, still up in the middle of a rally).

Would love to hit that, but these parlays are usually just a shot and for fun, but it actually looks good for now

Anyway, GL on your bet. I expect UCONN to have 2 national champions....what about you?

sportman1313

nice parlay there bro. ND is playing a tight one right now, primarily cuz of Diggins...she's a beast. What can I say? I couldn't resist UCONN, especially after stanford just lost...well, I've been touting the male UCONN squad all season long and think they'll take care of butler as well. I'm also thinking and wanting for both uconn squads to win it. I wanted to pound dodgers but stayed away from that one....looking good indeed right now bro, hopefully you hit that one man. Pretty solid picks on those. Hopefully we both hit this bud (
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Sportman.....betting on women's bball? LOL, I can't bring myself to do it, but I actually like this particular bet. UCONN women are so good that against any team, -400 odds is great value IMO
    I have a decent sized 3 team parlay (+450 odds) going on right now....Rockets ML (already won), Blazers ML (Up 61-46 at half, at home), and Dodgers -1.5 runs (Up 6-3 bottom 7, still up in the middle of a rally).

Would love to hit that, but these parlays are usually just a shot and for fun, but it actually looks good for now

Anyway, GL on your bet. I expect UCONN to have 2 national champions....what about you?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    nice parlay there bro. ND is playing a tight one right now, primarily cuz of Diggins...she's a beast. What can I say? I couldn't resist UCONN, especially after stanford just lost...well, I've been touting the male UCONN squad all season long and think they'll take care of butler as well. I'm also thinking and wanting for both uconn squads to win it. I wanted to pound dodgers but stayed away from that one....looking good indeed right now bro, hopefully you hit that one man. Pretty solid picks on those. Hopefully we both hit this bud (
    Yeah man, I might check out some of the 2nd half and root you on but my eyes are glued on this Dodger game

I love Kemba and the UCONN team as well this season as they were by far my top money maker as far as NCAA BBall goes

What are you thinking tomorrow, -4 or pound the ML?

sportman1313

6 point lead at the half....hopefully they put this game out of reach early here in the 2nd

sportman1313

Honestly, if I play that I will hit UCONN ML hard to win 1k. They are playing like a team of destiny and have also been a great money-maker for me throughout the season (top 3 for sure) and think they take care of business against butler. Butler also have made me bank in this tourney but cost me yesterday against vcu as I was on vcu lol....but uconn made up for that. I just can't help but think that the game will be reffed to keep it close and you know they may favor the more "white" team at times, although i hate to say that. Another thing....butler had their shot last year and came up short, it's gonna be tough to think that they won't win it again. But I know both these teams pretty well (especially uconn) and think they just match up soo strongly in the interior against butler. I wouldn't take the spread with uconn but ML should be good....how about you? What u thinking about?

Good way to finish the top of the 8th for dodgers....bases loaded and tejada up at bat, lucky he mishit that one. Phew....i'm switching btwn uconn game and dodgers game, BOL my man.
    Yeah man, I might check out some of the 2nd half and root you on but my eyes are glued on this Dodger game

I love Kemba and the UCONN team as well this season as they were by far my top money maker as far as NCAA BBall goes

What are you thinking tomorrow, -4 or pound the ML?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Honestly, if I play that I will hit UCONN ML hard to win 1k. They are playing like a team of destiny and have also been a great money-maker for me throughout the season (top 3 for sure) and think they take care of business against butler. Butler also have made me bank in this tourney but cost me yesterday against vcu as I was on vcu lol....but uconn made up for that. I just can't help but think that the game will be reffed to keep it close and you know they may favor the more "white" team at times, although i hate to say that. Another thing....butler had their shot last year and came up short, it's gonna be tough to think that they won't win it again. But I know both these teams pretty well (especially uconn) and think they just match up soo strongly in the interior against butler. I wouldn't take the spread with uconn but ML should be good....how about you? What u thinking about?

Good way to finish the top of the 8th for dodgers....bases loaded and tejada up at bat, lucky he mishit that one. Phew....i'm switching btwn uconn game and dodgers game, BOL my man.
    haha....I also had won money on Butler in the tourney, lost on VCU yesterday, but won more on UCONN last night

I know what you're saying about Butler keeping it close, but I just think that UCONN is just as hot and more talented than Butler. I think that I'm going to bet pretty big on the ML, and also make a normal wager on the spread (less than what I would potentially win on the ML)

Yeah that 8th inning got had me really nervous......hopefully Broxton can shut em down here in the 9th....BOL as well on your play

sportman1313

GREAT HIT MONEYLINE, giants gave a good scare there nice cover and win....HAHA, U AND I BOTH CAME BACK YESTERDAY WITH UCONN AFTER LOSING ON VCU lolololo. We indeed think similarly.

Man, this Women's UCONN squad has me sweating right now....dolson (huge interior player for uconn) has 4 fouls with 11 mins left in game. The last foul on her was an absolute joke of a call....uconn are struggling a great deal both offensively and defensively right now. They need to get it together, this is very scary right now, very scary.

sportman1313

wowww, refs have been dogging uconn this 2nd half....9 fouls to 4 now, SMH. moore has scored 20 of uconn's 40 points....this is pathetic to watch right now. and moore just missed 2 fts....can't get a call on their side either

Diggins can not be stopped....this is gonna be frustrating if uconn loses only for the 2nd time in 3 seasons wen i bet them

sportman1313

touch foul after touch foul....in the double bonus with 8 and half mins left

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

GREAT HIT MONEYLINE, giants gave a good scare there nice cover and win....HAHA, U AND I BOTH CAME BACK YESTERDAY WITH UCONN AFTER LOSING ON VCU lolololo. We indeed think similarly.

Man, this Women's UCONN squad has me sweating right now....dolson (huge interior player for uconn) has 4 fouls with 11 mins left in game. The last foul on her was an absolute joke of a call....uconn are struggling a great deal both offensively and defensively right now. They need to get it together, this is very scary right now, very scary.
    Thanks man.....now all I need is the final nail with Blazers over the Mavs (up by 18 with 4 min left lol). This would be huge for me

I'm now watching the UCONN/ ND game.....WTF happened here in the 2nd half? Man, I hope UCONN can come back for your sake

sportman1313

yeah man, i'm absolutely stunned....terrible officiating putting dolson in foul trouble and getting in double bonus (horrific officiating), inability to infiltrate zone defense of ND, and ND playing really motivated ball and can't seem to miss. Diggins has been unstoppable and this is just painful to watch right now
    Thanks man.....now all I need is the final nail with Blazers over the Mavs (up by 18 with 4 min left lol). This would be huge for me

I'm now watching the UCONN/ ND game.....WTF happened here in the 2nd half? Man, I hope UCONN can come back for your sake

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Maya Moore single handedly getting UCONN back in this.....let's go!!

sportman1313

yeah, she's ballin right now....she needs to hit all these 3 fts here though. diggins has killed uconn....uconn have had no answer for ND this whole 2nd half. Refs have not helped either, pathetic

sportman1313

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 86% ft shooter and she misses both, 4 total missed fts here in 2nd half.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I'M GONNA BE SICK, NVM....I AM SICK

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol fale. I faded ur ass, and took ND straight up.

sportman1313

WOW, I'M STUNNED....only the 2nd loss in 3 seasons and it happens when I bet them?

Oh well, this one definitely stings and hurts.....but I can live with it.

bsthcpr....how could you come onto this post and say this man? seriously

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess I won't bet on the beaver ball for a while.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I think the only way to make up for this UConn womens loss is to take Notre Dame in the championship game. They look really solid, and that stadium is basically providing them a homecourt advantage (in Indianapolis).

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW, I'M STUNNED....only the 2nd loss in 3 seasons and it happens when I bet them?

Oh well, this one definitely stings and hurts.....but I can live with it.

bsthcpr....how could you come onto this post and say this man? seriously
    I'm celebrating my win. Just won $3,600, and withdrew it. Looks like I'm taking a vacation. GL in the food stamp line, donk! FALE!

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I am seriously a streak killer... I bet on the Bulls when they had an 14-game home winning streak, and the night I first bet on the Bulls ML in awhile they lose to the 76ers at home... I bet on Arsenal at home recently... they tied... bet on Andy Roddick a week ago who hasn't lost in the first round in years to some Mexican dude... now UConn (UCunts) just lost to ND who's defeated them THREE FUUCKING TIMES this year.... FML. Seriously. FUCCK MY LIFE.

sportman1313

this uconn squad was one of the most one-dimensional teams i've seen in a long time, absolutely pathetic. moore is a beast i'll admit but the rest of the team have no assertiveness and don't do anything. i see the first game and saw this one....i like ND, the home crowd certainly helped them out big time. The thing was....I think refs played a HUGE HUGE role in ND's win. Dolson out killed UCONN....very very fishy and trash calls against uconn in the 2nd half
    Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    I think the only way to make up for this UConn womens loss is to take Notre Dame in the championship game. They look really solid, and that stadium is basically providing them a homecourt advantage (in Indianapolis).

12 Last