CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Thoughts on going LARGE on BUTLER U134

Loving this under play here, may be the biggest play for me tmrw...

Rolling with BUTLER U 134 Large

BUTLER-2 small parlay with under

KY-2

Welcome to any feedback, good or bad let me know whatcha think

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Love this also. Pretty surprised it wasn't in 120s.

We know both teams will bring it on D. Butler gives up 64.5 PPG, VCU 66.7 PPG. Look at Stevenson's demand over his team to clamp down. Look at the energy Shaka brings on the sideline to get his team to play feverishly. It will be a defensive game and early jitters can lead to a ton of clunkers early.

Both teams will have to shoot a very high FG% with lots of 3s, cause I just don't see the pace being there, as Butler should be able to dictate a slow game, and no way VCU will shoot 12-25 (48%) for 3 like they did against Kansas, or 12-26 (46.2%) against FSU.

Look at Butler's 3-point D last couple games

Florida 3-14 21.4% down from 35.2% season avg.
    Wisconsin 7-29 (24.1%) down from 37.4% season avg.

That will be huge. VCU clunking 3s with a Butler hand always in their face = lost confidence = VCU overthinks shots and Offense doesn't flow = low FG% = low scoring

Also pretty good chance it will be a tight game decided in final minute where possessions will be few and drawn out down stretch.

I can almost guarantee this total drops by tip. 60% of public on over has kept it 133.5/134.

Moneyclip
    Moneyclip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49762

I think the line is pretty fair. Both teams play good d and they both want to prove it. I'm worried about a close game and OT. VCU went to OT with Fla St which leads the country in defense and the final was 72-71. And two teams have put up 70 or more on Butler in the tourney. Florida put up 70 even though Butler held them to 3-14 from behind the arc.

But all in all I like the under but fear OT so I'm going to play it small.