Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

missed freethrow = under!!!!

woo!! crazyness

i was gonna be pissed if they all a foul with .8 lol

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

had the over... backed out of under in VCU game that would have won and lost on this game 2nd half over. I knew he would miss it. Got to wonder when players are taking garbage FT's do they choke knowing how much money is on the line for gamblers? of course i am sure knight did not know what the 2nd half number was but you gotta wonder if they know the importance of those FT's.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

The last free throw went in and out it wasn't an intentional miss. A college kid with the chance to play in the Final 4 is missing free throws on purpose because he knows people bet the Over? WTF are you talking about Biff?

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    The last free throw went in and out it wasn't an intentional miss. A college kid with the chance to play in the Final 4 is missing free throws on purpose because he knows people bet the Over? WTF are you talking about Biff?
    My grammar is not the best so I can see why you read my post wrong. I did not mean he missed it on purpose. I meant do they think about all that money people bet when shooting those FT's? these garbage FT's are just missed way too much. I am sure they know how much action is always on the games they are playing even more so march madness.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Of course they know people all over America have wagered on spreads, moneylines and totals but I don't think any player on the court particularly today knew what the total was. These garbage free throws missed at the end of the game is all about luck, nothing more nothing less.

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Of course they know people all over America have wagered on spreads, moneylines and totals but I don't think any player on the court particularly today knew what the total was. These garbage free throws missed at the end of the game is all about luck, nothing more nothing less.
    I agree he did not know. Again, I typed that in my first post he did not know. Even if they do not know the total I am thinking they choke knowing it MIGHT affect the game in some way. Of course when you got losers you got winners (under 77.5) i am just curious if they still feel pressure when at the line even when the game is over.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post

I agree he did not know. Again, I typed that in my first post he did not know. Even if they do not know the total I am thinking they choke knowing it MIGHT affect the game in some way. Of course when you got losers you got winners (under 77.5) i am just curious if they still feel pressure when at the line even when the game is over.
    In your first post you said "Do you think they choke knowing how much money is on the line for gambler?" Thats what I was commenting on not whether they choke because it could affect the outcome of the final score. Like I mentioned of course they know people bet thousands on the game they're playing but I wouldn't say that affects them missing the garbage free throws at the end. Whether your up by 4 or 14 when your at the free throw line you try and make your free throws, period. With that being said I have to agree there is A LOT more pressure to hit your free throws at the end of the game even if its "garbage free throws" compared to lets say last few minutes of the 1st half/quarter.

biff
    dead

You type two different things in your post. First you say it does not affect them making garbage FT's but later you say they are under more pressure at the end of the game even if it is garbage FT's? so you would agree that pressure comes from them knowing how much just those 2 points could affect the millions people betting on said game?