gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Quote Originally Posted by WVUsuperfan View Post
    maybe you just go to houston and protest about the refs.. cry like a baby.. wahhh wahhhh
    I think il just stay home this time and complain from here much easier u no?

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Boy you guys make alot of excuses when you are on the wrong side of the game! Butler made some terrible fouls. Florida would have won and covered if they played like they needed to. So you are saying all those stupid fouls Florida made were falsely called but the ticky tack fouls on butler were all legit I'm sure...stop making excuses when you lose.

cohbull
    cohbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Stay home, Houston sucks.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

if anything butler got the screw job on fouls..... what game did you watch?

if you have 30 secs to win a game and you stand at half court until 3 seconds and shoot a 30 ft 3 shame on you. end of story. dumbest coaching decision of the year.

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by chiliv5 View Post
    if anything butler got the screw job on fouls..... what game did you watch?

if you have 30 secs to win a game and you stand at half court until 3 seconds and shoot a 30 ft 3 shame on you. end of story. dumbest coaching decision of the year.
    I love how people who havn"t watched a gator game all year have the nerve to make dumb comments like this.. I say Kenny Boynton knocks that shot down 5-10 times in that same situation

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    I love how people who havn"t watched a gator game all year have the nerve to make dumb comments like this.. I say Kenny Boynton knocks that shot down 5-10 times in that same situation

pretty sure he doesnt shoot 50% from 3

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    pretty sure he doesnt shoot 50% from 3
    Not saying he does but he"s very clutch

chiliv5

havent watched a gator game all year? are you my neighbor? that is funny. I sure watched them when they pushed at Ky. I watched them their last 3 games. I watched them probably 6 times this season. I would say that is enough to make a comment about how they ended the game.

On the other hand, I could have never watched them and made that comment. It was stupid. Anyone who can win a game to go to the final 4 and has 30 secs to do it comes out with a 28 foot 3 point shot is an idiot. period. if you think for one minute that was your best option to win that game you should be ashamed to say you have ever watched a basketball game. this isnt at the park or playground. this is to go to the final 4. you were happy with that last 30 secs. i would have been furious if my team would have done that.

gators0708

I was more upset with the decision of having Erving Walker throw up that 3 at the end of regulation

chiliv5

i understand- they could have had j will come back and shoot it- it doesn't matter. that was aweful execution.

gators0708

And Brad Stevens said postgame that he was outcoached lol

chiliv5

he is very humble- unlike a lot of coaches that can't figure out how to win a game in the end.

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

When are people gonna realize that these games have more to them than what goes on the floor or the court. It just wasn't gonna be good for TV for Fla to blow out Butler by 20 with 5/6 minutes left in the game, which is what they were prepared to do when the 5 fouls in 2 possesions occurred. Not saying game was rigged, just that refs were trying to tighten it up and cost Fla the game, I will say though that when refs did open the door Butler definately stepped up and walked through.
    7 fouls put you in the bonus, Butler got 5 in 2 possesions. If you think that isn't a huge series of events for a team down 11 pts then you just don't understand momentum. This has nothing to do with 1 bet out of thousands of bets, it has to do with the fact people don't see how this affects the outcome of a REGIONAL FINAL and a Final 4 birth. This wasn't a meaningless regular season college game, I expect that shit in those games.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by shaq diesel 75 View Post
    When are people gonna realize that these games have more to them than what goes on the floor or the court. It just wasn't gonna be good for TV for Fla to blow out Butler by 20 with 5/6 minutes left in the game, which is what they were prepared to do when the 5 fouls in 2 possesions occurred. Not saying game was rigged, just that refs were trying to tighten it up and cost Fla the game, I will say though that when refs did open the door Butler definately stepped up and walked through.
    7 fouls put you in the bonus, Butler got 5 in 2 possesions. If you think that isn't a huge series of events for a team down 11 pts then you just don't understand momentum. This has nothing to do with 1 bet out of thousands of bets, it has to do with the fact people don't see how this affects the outcome of a REGIONAL FINAL and a Final 4 birth. This wasn't a meaningless regular season college game, I expect that shit in those games.

jesus christ listen to yourself before you psot shit.

gators0708

I agree with u when FL was up 11 the refs took over

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

I was more upset with the decision of having Erving Walker throw up that 3 at the end of regulation
    man that was retarded. get a layup or a foul or something with so much time left- he was still at like half court with 5 second left. terrible decision.

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

So your one of these people that think the refs live in a bubble and don't feel the way momentum of a game is going. LOL, do a little research about officials and you will find out that they definately know what's going on out there on the court. They know who's hot who's not and when momentum is changing and they definatel know how many fouls they've called on each team. Like I said before they were just trying to tighten up the game before Fla blew them out for competition sake and Butler took advantage of it and won the game.

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    man that was retarded. get a layup or a foul or something with so much time left- he was still at like half court with 5 second left. terrible decision.
    Should of got it inside 2 Macklin one last time and finished them off

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by shaq diesel 75 View Post
    So your one of these people that think the refs live in a bubble and don't feel the way momentum of a game is going. LOL, do a little research about officials and you will find out that they definately know what's going on out there on the court. They know who's hot who's not and when momentum is changing and they definatel know how many fouls they've called on each team. Like I said before they were just trying to tighten up the game before Fla blew them out for competition sake and Butler took advantage of it and won the game.

so your one of those people who grasp at straws when something out of the norm happens LOL

chiliv5

TPowell- i dont know if they were on the wrong side of a bet, or gator fans, but a few people have a true distorted reality going on in this thread.

Holy cow! I could rehash every call during that game that I thought went against Butler that caused them to get down 11. I mean come on- If you seriously think the refs had any role in the outcome of that game you are nuts.

TPowell

when you blow a double digit lead, its ALWAYS your fault. Refs may have hurt but still, finish and your not complaining

gators0708

The refs really did ruin FL momentum with 11 point lead not saying they won Butler the game but took a lot out of FL

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad refs.... But to blow that 11 point lead more than half way through the 2Nd, fuk me. I hate ******* Butler

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

I guess it took 2 final fours to teach these idiots a lesson not go against the best mid major team in history.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I was at the game and saw the refs calling butler for every little touch that didnt matter...i dont know where this is going...

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

whats funny is wife was with me and she never watches BBALL and said.."hey, that guy got hit in the face or attacked" many times and no call was made...

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    whats funny is wife was with me and she never watches BBALL and said.."hey, that guy got hit in the face or attacked" many times and no call was made...
    No where better then New Orleans!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

And Brad Stevens said postgame that he was outcoached lol
    another feather in his cap, and another reason he's such an outstanding coach. lose some, win a lot more, but always sandbag. must be murder to golf against Stevens.

First 12