gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I'm on UNC (-4) and think the game is far from over.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Marquette = Shittiest performance of the tourny. Big East Blows major rooster.

simba2010
    simba2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Can't win them all. Marquette 3 pt shooting was ugly.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

when is this punk HouliTX gonna stop costing people money...im sure some kids out there saw this thread and bet on Marquette +4.5....................PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! stop!!!!!!!! u threads suck...u are a .500 better at best probly worse....stop posting and costing other people money u clown

simba2010
    simba2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Just use his picks and play against him. Either you win or he wins. Just hope you are willing to play big and chase. Lol hope he doesn't start a streak.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    when is this punk HouliTX gonna stop costing people money...im sure some kids out there saw this thread and bet on Marquette +4.5....................PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! stop!!!!!!!! u threads suck...u are a .500 better at best probly worse....stop posting and costing other people money u clown
    yes, won't someone please think of the children...

Rbyrne

Biff i didnt play marquette because i saw them play numerous times during the season and any games they won they got lucky or the game was given to them...i.e. the Uconn game they won in OT that never ever ever shoulda gone to OT and the syracuse game scoop and his cousin and thier uncle rigged but anyways sorry for rambling but im jus saying theres teenagers out there that are young and u know it takes alot of time to understand the sports beting world...u will go through many ups and downs i mean look at billy walters he was broke for years before he finally started winning every year and this clown Houli is making a thread about a big east team that sucks and telling everyone to bet them...i mean come on get tha fukk outtaa here

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

UNC ML never in doubt.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Biff i didnt play marquette because i saw them play numerous times during the season and any games they won they got lucky or the game was given to them...i.e. the Uconn game they won in OT that never ever ever shoulda gone to OT and the syracuse game scoop and his cousin and thier uncle rigged but anyways sorry for rambling but im jus saying theres teenagers out there that are young and u know it takes alot of time to understand the sports beting world...u will go through many ups and downs i mean look at billy walters he was broke for years before he finally started winning every year and this clown Houli is making a thread about a big east team that sucks and telling everyone to bet them...i mean come on get tha fukk outtaa here
    i'll drop a Maude Flanders line at the slightest provocation. Houli's a good capper, and as you said, even the best make bad picks (and that's what Marquette turned out to be, a bad pick). i'm glad that i went with the under. Marquette has played some pretty good games recently (Xavier, Cuse) and UNC looked pretty shaky against Washington. i have no interest in debating, if i want drama, i'll just walk upstairs and talk to my wife.

i'm just saying that a bad pick doesn't equate to some personal statement about someone. i'm a little sensitive. the way that i'm picking during the tourney, if bad picks = bad person, i'm fkn Ted Bundy.

Rbyrne

yea if by a good capper u mean average......if average is good then yea he is a good capper....he has over 18,000 post and i gurantee that he has posted more losers than winners....seems like he is better at college football and any other sport or league he isnt very good at all....but hey at this point to me i just laugh at his threads and usually dont even bet the game...he thinks he is alot better than he is and thats his problem

First 123