twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

3/23 take raptors

Suns will be realllll tired tomorrow , hopefully the spread is good to take toronto.

EDIT: toronto +9 i see.

twelvejewelz

3 ot the suns old men will be exhausted. They still have to travel for 2 hours to.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'm sure vegas has been cooking something up

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    Yea well see what the line looks like hopefully its good.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

U would think raptors after this game Trip ot. learned my lesson thinking this way. I'm on suns -9.Raptors are horrible I dont care if suns were in 4TH OT. line will be more telling if it goes to -9.5 suns. Wouldn't surprise me to see vegas baiting peeps into raptors after trip ot. Gl

QUEST001

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    Yea they are cooking it up.....

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

we'll see how the lines move but in normal circumstances raptors would be the play....no way in heck would I go with raptors, atleast not right now. Watch the suns go absolutely insane in the game tomorrow and destroy the raptors....they're very disappointed with this loss obviously but they're motivation level is really high and no way they lose to the raptors tomorrow. Not sure about the spread right now but I wouldn't go against the suns tomorrow

QUEST001

3 GAMES IN FOUR NIGHTS FOR TORONTO.Suns -9$$. GL on your plays.......

cigar
    cigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Brooks is alot of help.... Nash can sit more since they got him.... Cant get excited about raptors without thinking ive gone over the top contrarian

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I have here with my funky calculation that Suns should only give them raptors about 3.5 points.

Anything more and the value moves onto TO for a backdoor cover. Did the line just came out or something? I guess while suns were still playing lakers, the line was not out yet?

Time for me to buy some TO. Thanks for bringing it up. I almost miss out on this game. If TO scores anything in triple digits, they are going to get the backdoor cover or even SU. Don't go with what I say though. Let me go with what I say. Thanks. LOL

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by QUEST001 View Post
    3 GAMES IN FOUR NIGHTS FOR TORONTO.Suns -9$$. GL on your plays.......
    this will be 3 games in 4 nights for phoenix to. The only difference is toronto had time to travel and get situated and phoenix played a intense game 3ot and has to travel in the middle of the night to get home to play the rested toronto.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

You know who is worthy to give TO around 9 points spread? Elite teams like Dallas, Heat, Chicago ect. ect.

Suns conditions, they are less than that of an elite. I wouldn't use the Suns being tired off OT as an excuse either. Everyone knows that so public, if knows will pound TO. Uh oh, we are riding in danger water with the public. LOL

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Have to agree with NBA_Brosuf. You can't give Toronto that many points, big risk for a backdoor cover IMO. I mean IF Phoenix gets a big lead.. They were down big against Lakers.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

could be a under as well

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

On a second thought, I might stay away. Toronto is horrible playing 3 games in 4 days. In the last game, the Suns won by around 18 against the Raptors in their last meeting. Add to the fact that its a Phoenix home game, they are playing well as a group and match up well against the Raptors, I feel that the line is well adjusted for.