poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

If Wade, LBJ and Bosh joined Chicago instead?

Discuss. Who would Chicago not have, or likely not have, if the three stars signed with them.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the **** u talking about...Wade was drafted

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

How bout add noah and boozer to miami and then they would be good.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post
    What the **** u talking about...Wade was drafted
    He means as FA's last summer

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

How about if the heats have the bulls head coach.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Chicago only had money for 1 of them....

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I know, with the benefit of hindsight, that Bulls fans would want Wade more than those other two.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

No Boozer, no Brewer, no Krover. D. Rose, D. Wade, L. James, J. Noah, and C. Bosh... SICK!!!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

^ that would suck ass. Why would Bulls fans want Lebron on this team? He would completely take over the team, D.Rose would not have developed into the leader he is today, it would just be completely different.

and Boozer > Bosh

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

uhhhhhhhhhhhh never would this happen.stupidest post ive ever seen

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

What's the point of discussing what if?

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    What's the point of discussing what if?
    haha people live there lives on what ifs?

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Don't need Rose and Lebron on the same team.. Now some of you want to add Rose, Lebron and Wade??? Sounds like a disaster in the making and Rose not being the Rose we know today...

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

DRose doesnt need Lebron; He will win a title himself. Lebron wouldnt be able to handle the pressure of a city like ChiTown. Thats why he went to Miami so Wade can take the last shot and its a city which doesnt care about BBall.

Bulls would have been able to get Lebron and Bosh or Lebron and Wade but not all 3

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by R23k View Post
    DRose doesnt need Lebron; He will win a title himself. Lebron wouldnt be able to handle the pressure of a city like ChiTown. Thats why he went to Miami so Wade can take the last shot and its a city which doesnt care about BBall.

Bulls would have been able to get Lebron and Bosh or Lebron and Wade but not all 3
    You should really choose your words carefully when comparing Rose and Lebron in relation to success. Neither has a ring and Lebron has done a heck of a lot more than Rose at this point.. I will leave it at that but you should def. stop while you are ahead to keep from getting put to shame by someone who actually feels like debating you... If it's even a debate at this point....

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The bulls are all about teamwork not 3 drama queens who take high difficulty shots in order to win games. Look at Boozer and Noah being out, the Bulls were still winning games. Imagine Wade and Lebron being out, they wouldn't even challenge the Cavs.

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Chicago only had money for 1 of them....
    I remember Chicago being the only other team that could sign all three players; that in combination with their current record motivates this thread. Do I remember wrong? I stopped paying attention to the off season once the stars signed, so I don't know what moves Chicago made afterward (I don't follow the NBA very close anyway).

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

they need at least 2 balls on the court to have enough touches

Fleeben
    Fleeben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

You have completely failed to learn the lesson of the Heat, they haven't been losing big games because people like Bibby have failed to step up....

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Then Chicago would not have a chance.

MattysBLAZIN
    MattysBLAZIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

would of been happy as bulls fan to get Wade...thats all

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

In retrospect, I'm kinda glad we didn't take LeChoke, Crybaby Bosh, and Dwyane Strayed. This Bulls squad may have smaller names, but they play much harder, and coach Thibodeau's coaching style is lightyears ahead of Spoelstra.

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    Don't need Rose and Lebron on the same team.. Now some of you want to add Rose, Lebron and Wade??? Sounds like a disaster in the making and Rose not being the Rose we know today...
    totally true, lebron and wade both got worse cuz they playing together, rose is the man, this coming from a cavs fan, ah the good ol days

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

They could only have signed one, and it would've been Wade, or perhaps Bosh. LeBron wasn't coming, and the other two didn't because they didn't want to join the next dynasty, I guess.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    I remember Chicago being the only other team that could sign all three players; that in combination with their current record motivates this thread. Do I remember wrong?
    Yes. They didn't have the cap room. They were pursuing Wade, and that's it.

Instead, they signed Boozer with their cap space.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

Being from the Chi and being a bulls fan my whole life, ill take our team now over the trio in Miami. All day

R23k

HMM... lets see Rose will be the youngest player in history to win the MVP, did you forget he is only 22? People said he couldn't shoot so he spent all summer working on his jump shot while Lebron was promising 7 more titles. His peers voted him the team captain at the all star game and the only thing you ever hear about him from the media is how humble he is. Watch a Bulls game before you open your mouth. Your probably a jr high kid who gets his info from highlights on ESPN. You probably think Jimmer Fer will avg 40 pts a game in NBA and Blake G is the best player in NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    You should really choose your words carefully when comparing Rose and Lebron in relation to success. Neither has a ring and Lebron has done a heck of a lot more than Rose at this point.. I will leave it at that but you should def. stop while you are ahead to keep from getting put to shame by someone who actually feels like debating you... If it's even a debate at this point....

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

guess they showed that they dont need any of those guys cause there team is jelling the way it is

R23k

When will everyone realize that Lebron or Amare were not the best free agents this year. It was Brian Scalabrine; The guy gets a standing ovation everytime he makes an appearance and just starts chucking 3s

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

I bet Lebron wishes he was in Chicago right now....

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Yes. They didn't have the cap room. They were pursuing Wade, and that's it. Instead, they signed Boozer with their cap space.
    Hmm I could've sworn they were pursuing all three players. Maybe they would've traded existing players off? I know LBJ wouldn't have seriously considered going to Chicago if at least one of the other big three wasn't following, and Chicago was the leading candidate at one point.

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by R23k View Post
    When will everyone realize that Lebron or Amare were not the best free agents this year. It was Brian Scalabrine; The guy gets a standing ovation everytime he makes an appearance and just starts chucking 3s
    Amare's just a pretty good player, but LBJ is the league's best. The only key players Cleveland lost last year were him and Z, and look what's happened.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

how about

Rose, Wade, Deng, Boozer, Noah as the starting 5

Bogans, Korver, Gibson, Brewer, Watson, Osik off the bench

yisman

poochie, yeah they were pursuing LeBron, but it wasn't a package deal. It was an either/or scenario.

Amare's just a pretty good player, but LBJ is the league's best. The only key players Cleveland lost last year were him and Z, and look what's happened.
    I don't think you understood his post.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I remember Chicago being the only other team that could sign all three players; that in combination with their current record motivates this thread. Do I remember wrong? I stopped paying attention to the off season once the stars signed, so I don't know what moves Chicago made afterward (I don't follow the NBA very close anyway).

They wanted all 3 but it wasnt realistic without getting rid of Noah. They tried to land at least 2 of them but it didn't work out. The Bulls are better off anyway, they would of never got Boozer or Korver and the team would not be playing the team ball that they are now.

12 Last