EastOakland
    EastOakland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

All in on Spurs -11 @ home vs. Warriors

Spurs always always always always beat the warriors by double digits. The only thing I want to know is, will Tim Duncan play? I am from Oakland and everytime we play the spurs we lose baddd. The matchups are overwhelming for the warriors to stop. They play absolutely no defense and the spurs always play defense. They just lost to the Mavs by double digits and now they have to play one of the best home teams in the west. They didnt try tonight and they wont try 2morrow. And if they do...they will still lose by 11+. I just dont want papavich to bench all the staters.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think the spurs win by 12 but I think the Magic win by 17. More value in the Magic -11.5 if you are betting overnight lines

EastOakland

Yeah no one can stop dewight howard but i would rather bet the home team on a large spread

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

How much is aII in?

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

under 211 seem good? or does that seem unlikely?

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I like your confidence with them spurs.

GSW is just flat out dry as of late. Back to back game or lets just call it a back to back lost will make them gsw tired.

No question why spurs should not win at home unless gsw gets lucky and start playing the 3's raining parade like what they did to them magics.

No problem with them spurs as they too have guys that can make it rain from downtown.

I'm also on spurs for 2U.

jays12
    jays12's Avatar Become A Pro!

thinking of doing a teaser (2 teams, 5pts) 3x .........spurs -5.5, looking for another team though

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Careful with this. It looks easy, but the backdoor cover is more possible than usual for an old team like the Spurs. I had a pretty big play the other night when they were -11 vs Charlotte. They were up 22 after the 3rd quarter, emptied the bench and the bet ended up pushing after a 30-19 quarter where SA played 0 defense. I wouldn't go all in.

EastOakland

All we gotta figure out is if everyone is playing for spurs cuz they really have nothing to play for. Warriors always lose to the spurs ....always. Maybe first half bet is better value. I would bet spurs if gsw was well rested but they r playing a better team b2b

EastOakland

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Careful with this. It looks easy, but the backdoor cover is more possible than usual for an old team like the Spurs. I had a pretty big play the other night when they were -11 vs Charlotte. They were up 22 after the 3rd quarter, emptied the bench and the bet ended up pushing after a 30-19 quarter where SA played 0 defense. I wouldn't go all in.
    This is the only thing I'm scared of. That's why first half would be a better bet

Ambrucio
    Ambrucio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

MEM -8 is better play.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya... I wouldn't go all in with the points, because Spurs are known for their "mercy" 4Q, when they let the underdogs catch up and not be humilated. There was one game (forgot, sometime in Feb) when Coach Pop benched Parker AND Duncan after the 1Q. Bench did fine... but I'm always cautious with Spurs and big spreads.

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with this play. Good luck to you.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Spurs are sitting well with 6.5 games ahead of them lakers for the #1 seed in their conference so them spurs here do not need a big double digit win. Sure they would like to win to hold onto their lead but blowing a lesser team out of the water when the season is whining down will make them spurs ugly like how them heats are raping them lesser teams.

Spurs win SU but not too sure about a double digit spread. It is time for them starters to rest for a more uplifting and challenging games like boston, portland and rematch with them lakers.

EastOakland

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrucio View Post
    MEM -8 is better play.
    Iono Utah came bak and covered today. Maybe Memphis 1sthalf

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I don't like this one. Spurs haven't really been destroying teams like earlier in the season. I think they are pacing themselves and resting key players more in preparation for playoffs, since they've already clinched a spot.

Besides the uneven game against Miami, Spurs haven't dominated a team by more than 11 points since a 2/14 game against New Jersey. In fact, when looking at past performances, they haven't covered a big spread like this since December 26th, against WA.

I actually think Chicago can cover their big spread more than the Spurs tonight. I'd lean GS and take the chalk. Just my two cents...
    Last edited by forzuto13; 03-21-11 at 12:21 PM.

Nius
    Nius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Betting against JM C bet is not a good idea. Very risky play and definately not worth to go all in on it...

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Spurs are 0-9 ATS this season on spreads of 11 or more.

Super +EV bet right here. Not.

Allstar
    Allstar's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the best on this game is the under 211

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Warriors are 3-13 ATS in the last 16 meetings in San Antonio.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

spurs are going to roll the warriors

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    Warriors are 3-13 ATS in the last 16 meetings in San Antonio.
    Yeah, and just one of those was this season. All 9 of SA ATS loses on big spread was this year.

tom71
    tom71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bol tonite

EastOakland

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Spurs are 0-9 ATS this season on spreads of 11 or more.

Super +EV bet right here. Not.

Hahahahah everyone on this forum talks about these stupid stats that mean absolutely nothing. If betting was that easy anyone could do it. I told you to bet this, I watch the warriors and i know they will lose badly to the spurs. I bet 1st half spurs and game spurs. big winner. Anyways, come back with some real knowledge and i might listen. thanks. I dont wanna hear any stupid stats like that ever again in my post.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Spurs are wanting to lock up the home court ASAP and get a little breathier before the real season begins. gl all.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by EastOakland View Post
    Hahahahah everyone on this forum talks about these stupid stats that mean absolutely nothing. If betting was that easy anyone could do it. I told you to bet this, I watch the warriors and i know they will lose badly to the spurs. I bet 1st half spurs and game spurs. big winner. Anyways, come back with some real knowledge and i might listen. thanks. I dont wanna hear any stupid stats like that ever again in my post.

Sorry, but you come off like a clown talking about real knowledge if you dont get that Spurs suck at covering big spreads. It was a 10 point game with 2 minutes to go, it went your way this time, had you bet the other games with this kind of spread you'd have lost 9 of them. Then the stats wouldn't be stupid, just you.

EastOakland

Uhhh you are a real dumb fuk. You just told me that it went my way cuz i got lucky but if i bet the other 9 times i would have lost. Hey idiot why dont you wake up....what does any of those games have to do with TIHS FUKING GAME!?!??! You are the clown. You know nothing, stop posting in my thread if all you have to say is...spurs are 1-9 ATS in games big spreads. Like i said the reason i bet this game is because every warriors spurs game i have been to they could not stop them what so ever. Now with that said small fry, just admit you were wrong and I was right. I dont care if i win by half a point or 100 points it was a good call and your stupid stat means nothing. You telling me that stat is not going to change my bet at all because that is not a deciding factor. Did i bet on spurs with large spreads before....? no and i didnt because i probably looked into the game. But ay if you wanna base your bets on stupid stats thats fine just dont come in my thread with that gayshit. How do you know that i dont know about spurs covering big spreads. If you read the rest of the post we talked about them resting players and them not covering spreads. Which is why i stated...bet 1st half and game so you can hedge and tripple scoop. I hate people like you....you just talk out your ass.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

yo u fix with this oakland guy lol i also won on this game it was no sweat

EastOakland

And then i get a warning because i insulted him? I just told him the truth. Callin me a clown. Both of my all in lock bets i posted were both easy winners chicken dinners. Im just tryin to help people on this forum and also get the same help back. We are suppose to be working together not posting useless facts anyone can get online. Let get it!

Avenger

It was good advice, I don't track Warriors a lot but I track the Spurs. And I agree, 4Q it could've gone either way. Did you watch the game?

I put money on Spurs too, but thought it was too risky to go all in. That's all. Hey, take it or leave it.

But I did go all in parlay: Magic M/L, Bulls M/L, Spurs M/L, Nuggets M/L, Spurs/Warriors under, Jazz/Grizz under, Bulls/Kings over. WoooYeah!! I love you guys. Best back to back nights I've had in a long time.

Ramster
    Ramster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

nice

EastOakland

wow nice parlay if you put enough on it. The game ended at 16. The thing is, if you bet on 1st half you can either let it ride or hedge your bet and take warriors 2nd half. I just let it ride cuz i was confident.

Avenger

Put $100 on the parlay (which is huge for me, and I didn't put Nuggets, just realized that). Won $783. I haven't won that much since Oct.

Yeee Haaaaw!