LiarGame
    LiarGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4153

Glad the Lakers won for you!

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

deewizzle....lol, will certainly ease up on it for sure bro haha.

jcygts6....i use a few different books. For these plays, it was through bookmaker....i also have accounts with THEGREEK, 5dimes, and sportsbetting.com. bookmaker and thegreek are definitely the best ones for making larger plays though
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    Stop that shit sporty!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcygts6 View Post
    what book do u use sporty? you seem to win alot but take big risk

sportman1313

Thanks bro....as I am also, phew lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiarGame View Post
    Glad the Lakers won for you!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

u shud consider this for major tennis tourneys
    u can EASILY triple ur money in the first couple rounds

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

LOL! Now stop betting crazy! You are gonna give yourself a heart attack!

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I am happy you won. However, why risk $20K to win $1K (the ND and LAL bets combined)? It would have been very easy for you to lose both today. You seem experienced, yet I don't understand how an experienced sports investor would bet into such horrible odds. You always say you are going to stop, but then your next thread is about going all in on some play or another. Good luck...I hope you never go bankrupt because of these plays.

sportman1313

bro, i've made a killing in tennis doing this....in fact, that is where very seasoned bettors bet real big in. A lot of online books will put significant limits on how much you can bet. Vegas is a great place to be during the majors lol. That lakers game was pretty scary last night but lakers didn't really put out all effort in it....still very dangerous on my end against a streaky twolves. In retrospect, bynum getting ejected and then beasley leaving was a blessing in disguise....lakers kind of took over after that point
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    u shud consider this for major tennis tourneys
    u can EASILY triple ur money in the first couple rounds

sportman1313

you're right bro, but there are definitely ideal times to make these bets. ND I was extremely confident bc of what I was told about the refs in it and how ND was absolutely going to win that game. Lakers game was dangerous cuz of jackson and kobe's relationship with a coach on twolves and lakers didn't really care about it except just to win it...refs called game to make sure twolves covered and that it went over, pretty obvious this was the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    I am happy you won. However, why risk $20K to win $1K (the ND and LAL bets combined)? It would have been very easy for you to lose both today. You seem experienced, yet I don't understand how an experienced sports investor would bet into such horrible odds. You always say you are going to stop, but then your next thread is about going all in on some play or another. Good luck...I hope you never go bankrupt because of these plays.

sportman1313

you're right bro.....no more of those types for a while. I am on Kentucky ML risking 1950 to win 1k though
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    LOL! Now stop betting crazy! You are gonna give yourself a heart attack!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    bro, i've made a killing in tennis doing this....in fact, that is where very seasoned bettors bet real big in. A lot of online books will put significant limits on how much you can bet. Vegas is a great place to be during the majors lol. That lakers game was pretty scary last night but lakers didn't really put out all effort in it....still very dangerous on my end against a streaky twolves. In retrospect, bynum getting ejected and then beasley leaving was a blessing in disguise....lakers kind of took over after that point
    i had a tennis thread where i turned 1500 into over 7k during the aussy open
    i ended up going bust when i got very very unlucky when nadal got hurt and decided to play whole match. i look forward to the french open

sportman1313

Nice bro....hahaha, i know what you're talking about. That was the match between him and Ferer.....oooooo, nadal dominates Ferrer but you could pick out in nadal's previous match that he wasn't 100% healthy. He's a soldier though and played the whole match....but he got destroyed in that one, I actually considered playing him in that. After careful study, I wanted to go with Ferrer big as a potential winner.....didn't do it and was beating myself up for a long time for not doing so. That's the biggest risk with tennis....if a player gets injured, it could absolutely spell disaster!!!! In last year's aussie....I made a good chunk with venus williams cuz the lines for her were deflated bc she hadn't played for a while and was coming back from a serious injury. I took the risk and took her big thinking that there was no way she would lose in the first and second round......paid off, but i didn't go further than that

Sorry to hear that you lost that in those circumstances....that must've sucked and hurt big time man

Likewise my man....can't wait until the French open (only about 2 months away) !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post

i had a tennis thread where i turned 1500 into over 7k during the aussy open
    i ended up going bust when i got very very unlucky when nadal got hurt and decided to play whole match. i look forward to the french open

First 1234