texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

suns/warriors over 217.5

ok, we've had a weird year for suns/warriors matchups. they generally have totals in the 230s/240s, and would go over more often than not. this year, though, we're seeing the lowest totals for these two teams head-to-head that we've seen in some time, and they've been going under every one of them. 3 unders this year to be exact, so i have got to pull the trigger on the over when being given the lowest total yet. nash is back, and frye returns tonight. beidrins is OUT, which means there will really be no inside defensive presence at all for the warriors. i also think we're getting a low number due to the suns offensive woes lately, which i think will turn around tonight.

it's just a matter of time before these two have another 136-133 showdown. it might not be tonight, but it doesn't exactly have to be with a 217.5 total.
    Points Awarded:

Illusion gave texhooper 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Brooklyn
    Brooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10143

So do you think it's gonna be close game?

I'm leaning more to Suns to cover, but would like to get some other opinions as well before pulling the trigger.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

no, don't read into my hypothetical score. i am a sides-first, totals-second player, so if i had a read on the side i wouldn't even be playing the total.

hazeee
    hazeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 955

warriors have played terribly every single time against suns and especially away...count on suns to cover

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

I think this will be under..

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

under is my lean too, nash is not 100%