bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

thunder and nugets teams to beat in the west?

it's sure looking that way. they've been running through teams for at least the past week.. seems like they're really getting hot the right time. I'll be watching both intently these last few weeks, both are underrated and undervalued in vegas' eyes.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah theyre gonna beat the lakers. Give me a break.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

wait till gallinari is back, it's gonna be crazy.

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post

the thunder match up so well against the lakers its unreal. artest cant guard durant, no one on la's roster can keep up with westbrook and perkins will hold bynum down. no way in hell does LA want to have to play OKC this post season.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    Did you watch the young Thunder give the Lakers all they wanted in the playoffs last year?

The Thunder took the Lakers to 6 games and lost game 6 on a Gasol tip in at the end of the game. I like the Thunder a lot more now that we have a presence inside with Perkins. We also have some playoff experience under our belt from last year.

I still think the Thunder is a year a way but no one wants to face OKC in the playoffs.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver has just been on a terror since the trade, I wouldnt want to play them right now.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by bretb27 View Post
    it's sure looking that way. they've been running through teams for at least the past week.. seems like they're really getting hot the right time. I'll be watching both intently these last few weeks, both are underrated and undervalued in vegas' eyes.
    Yeap, if the NBA season lasted for a week and that week was this week, they would be the teams to beat. You're so right.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8006

Yeah the better teams will turn it up for the playoffs.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Did you watch the young Thunder give the Lakers all they wanted in the playoffs last year?

The Thunder took the Lakers to 6 games and lost game 6 on a Gasol tip in at the end of the game. I like the Thunder a lot more now that we have a presence inside with Perkins. We also have some playoff experience under our belt from last year.

I still think the Thunder is a year a way but no one wants to face OKC in the playoffs.
    of course I did dude I watch the lakers religiously. I remember that series so well and I have a couple of the games saved on my foxtel ** pay tv ** I had 57k on game 5 and 8k on game 2. Had 2k on game 1 into the magic vs the hawks. Lost 2k on game 3 won that back on mlb

The thing is you troubled us but ultimately lost. And we've beat you 2 from 2 this season. Certainly I could see you pushing us again but that's all you could do. I do not think you could beat us in best of 7.

b4 people say im full of shit for the 57k just look at some of my old posts this year. cbf defending myself to jealous smucks.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Yeap, if the NBA season lasted for a week and that week was this week, they would be the teams to beat. You're so right.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The Blazers is probably the only team that has a good chance for a upset in the playoffs, but if the standings hold the Thunders and Nuggets match-up should be entertaining.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

okc is a machine. ibaka gets a lot of rebounds and blocks, and rebounds and blocks are everything. with all the great shooting, and how young and energetic everyone is, i think they definately could kick someone out this year.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

i like okc chance.. not so much with nuggets.. they might win 2 games in a series but they wont win a series against Lakers, Spurs or even Dallas..

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Blazers and Memphis are only threats to top 4 seeds.

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7632

okc 4 seed now

denver 5 seed now

may stay this way til season end

okc beats denver in 1st round

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

They are playing very well right now, but we'll see who is hot come playoff time. At any given time during the regular season, there are quite a few teams who at one point or another were the "team to beat"

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

nah id say spurs,lakers, mavs teams to beat

cupcupdish
    cupcupdish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I think so yup

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22