madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

attn sportsman

we need to talk my friend. Just read you've taken a few bad beats these last few days. I cant pm you because the mods disabled it god knows why. Start again son. I know its hard and you want to retrieve that money as fast as you can to make yourself feel better mentally. But try not to let that emotion pass better judgement. Pretend youre not down at all and make the bets you normally would. If you can build a few thousand with some luck as we all need you can turn that into god knows how much. You can. I've did this recently.

Don't self destruct mate you can do this. It seems impossible now but its not, Trust me brother.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks bro, you're one of the few ppl on here that has been quite supportive and always helpful....I have quite a bit of respect for ya bud. I made over about 10k the past 2 months and literally blew close to 15k the past couple of nights. I had withdrawn some money a few weeks back and only have about 6.5k in accounts now after this 15k loss. So I know rationally I'm far from out but man does this one sting hard man.....I wanted to go on heat huge but internet screwed up, was late on playing jazz huge, and then also loved kings -1.5 but instead took the under....and liked lakers 2nd half against magic but was stunned in what was happening in gsw game. This is easily the worst feeling I've had in going down bro but I know that I have to stay strong and fight through this....bills and other financial worries are a serious concern now, pretty bad feeling man. The thing is that I was chasing hard and acted out of emotion in an irrational manner....2nd year in a row that march has killed me in basketball.
    I hope you've been faring well bro...I might just wait for a really really strong play and go all in on it
    Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    we need to talk my friend. Just read you've taken a few bad beats these last few days. I cant pm you because the mods disabled it god knows why. Start again son. I know its hard and you want to retrieve that money as fast as you can to make yourself feel better mentally. But try not to let that emotion pass better judgement. Pretend youre not down at all and make the bets you normally would. If you can build a few thousand with some luck as we all need you can turn that into god knows how much. You can. I've did this recently.

Don't self destruct mate you can do this. It seems impossible now but its not, Trust me brother.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    Thanks bro, you're one of the few ppl on here that has been quite supportive and always helpful....I have quite a bit of respect for ya bud. I made over about 10k the past 2 months and literally blew close to 15k the past couple of nights. I had withdrawn some money a few weeks back and only have about 6.5k in accounts now after this 15k loss. So I know rationally I'm far from out but man does this one sting hard man.....I wanted to go on heat huge but internet screwed up, was late on playing jazz huge, and then also loved kings -1.5 but instead took the under....and liked lakers 2nd half against magic but was stunned in what was happening in gsw game. This is easily the worst feeling I've had in going down bro but I know that I have to stay strong and fight through this....bills and other financial worries are a serious concern now, pretty bad feeling man. The thing is that I was chasing hard and acted out of emotion in an irrational manner....2nd year in a row that march has killed me in basketball.
    I hope you've been faring well bro...I might just wait for a really really strong play and go all in on it
    that suck hard your internet stuffed up? omg believe me ive been in that situation where you wanted to bet on something else and you couldn't then you bet and lose. Its the biggest mind f--- in the world because it doesnt go away it stays with you. I hope you can recover it but be careful. Only bet if you are 100 percent sure it will win.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh yeah bud....the pain and feeling was absolutely horrific man, all day i just stared into blank space. Hopefully blazers can cover here and i'll be 2925 for the day
    Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post

that suck hard your internet stuffed up? Omg believe me ive been in that situation where you wanted to bet on something else and you couldn't then you bet and lose. Its the biggest mind f--- in the world because it doesnt go away it stays with you. I hope you can recover it but be careful. Only bet if you are 100 percent sure it will win.

madrabbit

lol ive did that too. stared into nothing. Youre in shock and anger. The best thing you can do is have a shower and get out of the house. Workout. It helps. At least develop a craft from the negativity and make some positive out of it. Ive always boxed since my teenage years but now ive developed that to the next level. Its a good tool to release built up tension and im a good boxer now. Thats one good thing about gambling. Ive acquired a good craft out of it when things werent so good and now that things are ive got the best of both worlds. You have to adapt. Find a way to win somehow and im not just talking about gambling. Its so true what stallone says in rocky balboa its not how hard you can hit its how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward its about how much you can take and keep moving forward.

I made a post addressed to you I had a spare ticket to the magic-lakers game I couldnt use it. Not sure if you saw it or not. Ive got a whole darn bunch of them the mofos wont refund me. Ill enquire about it again see if i can sell them on ebay if i cant ill give them to you and you can do what you want with them. Not sure if youre in l.a. If not ill ask mikail.

peace.

Automat
    Automat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    hang in there!!..
    i was in ur position before trust me..
    i knw it dun feel good..
    in one good month mine bank roll reached 40000 from 8 000... i took risk and hit 2 pearly
    after that i became stupid and next u knw i am down to 10 000+.......
    it happened so fast....so fast....in that period of mere 2 weeks? i hope that things would turn around..i feel invincible...how foolish was i.......
    now i am back to betting 300 a match......i tell mineself to keep mine feet to the ground this time..
    its hard to be rational when sucess come fast to you....
    i feel your pain.....
    tell urself....u can lose a battle but u can still win the war!

heres something for u....i love this soundtrack alot... 2 steps from hell, to glory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ1Gb...eature=related