cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Bobcats team total over/under 89.5

This type of number is usually reserved for the worst teams in the league but the Bobcats are fighting for the playoffs. I realize they haven't scored at least 90 points in 6 games but Jackson is back and that will give them a huge boost. The number 89.5 looks very trappy though, very very low for a decent team.

Is anyone betting on this? Any thoughts on this?

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

No sane person would take the Over team total with Bobcats against a good defensive team in Porltand looking to move up in the playoff standing so they don't have to play LA in R1. It is possible it works, but only if Portland's shots fall early and often. If Portland is having a good offensive nite than they might let up offensively thus Bobcats could go over but I would not look for that happening.

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    No sane person would take the Over team total with Bobcats against a good defensive team in Porltand looking to move up in the playoff standing so they don't have to play LA in R1. It is possible it works, but only if Portland's shots fall early and often. If Portland is having a good offensive nite than they might let up offensively thus Bobcats could go over but I would not look for that happening.
    The Bobcats scored 84 in their last game at home against the Bulls and in that game they only had 11 free throw attempts. I'm thinking if they shoot a normal amount of free throws combined with having Jackson back the 89.5 number looks awfully low. Remember, the Bulls are a much better defensive team than the Blazers.

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I guess no sane person won then, give me a break.

EastOakland
    EastOakland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

hahahahaha i won over in that game also. People just talk out of their ass thinkin they know something about gambling and then their bank account is -5000