• 2 New York at Memphis (Moneyline) Memphis -160 Open
    • 3 Indiana at Minnesota (Moneyline) Minnesota -120 Open
    • 4 LA Clippers at Boston LA Clippers +9 -110 Win

Mar 9, 2011 More Combination

• 2 Dallas at New Orleans (Over/Under) Under +187 -110 Open
    • 3 New York at Memphis (Moneyline) Memphis -160 Open
    • 4 Indiana at Minnesota (Moneyline) Minnesota -120 Open
    • 5 LA Clippers at Boston LA Clippers +9 -110 Win

Between these plays, the Durant thread, the St. John's-Rutgers under and last night's LAL/ATL under, I've had a swing of nearly a grand today go against me (a lot for a small-time bettor like me). Granted Memphis didn't deserve to win this game, but wow.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

dayum nocoin.....tough losses indeed bro, hope u bounce back tomorrow man. Why not just stick to single bets bro? and not putting the same plays in several parlays and such....that can lead to disaster man. Anyhow, best of luck to u tho bro....1k in the grand scheme of things isn't all that much, even tho u consider yourself a small time bettor. You'll be back bro, hopefully u get 'em back tomorrow man

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    dayum nocoin.....tough losses indeed bro, hope u bounce back tomorrow man. Why not just stick to single bets bro? and not putting the same plays in several parlays and such....that can lead to disaster man. Anyhow, best of luck to u tho bro....1k in the grand scheme of things isn't all that much, even tho u consider yourself a small time bettor. You'll be back bro, hopefully u get 'em back tomorrow man
    I had a few singles as well. Just play a parlay for a small amount from time to time.

$1K is a lot for me. I don't put big $$$ on games -- hence, the parlays.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hear u bro and can understand the rationale behind that....but I still think that in the long run parlays aren't too smart of an option. Granted, I know ur bankroll isn't all that much....but it still might be better to play single bets as you build the bankroll up and start making bigger wagers and such. It's on u tho, I'm sure you'll figure it out and turn it around and start doing better......just don't let yourself get down, it's a marathon and not a sprint. BOL to u bro