Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Kobe to win MVP

They don't have this prop up at my book now, but I will take it when they do for $50. It will be a good price.

Everyone thinks Rose will win the MVP but I do not think they will give it to him. Bryant has only 1 mvp and is nearing the end of his career. Lebron has 2 and Rose getting 1 this early would not be right. Bryant has pretty much the same record as Rose and has been able to close every game this year. His stats are right on par and you have to remember he is a defense 1st team all nba every year.

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Now why would they do such a thing. Rose is the favorite as of right now, but even if rose dont get it. Theres no way in Hell kobie will. Did you forget about Dwight Howard , Amare , And dirk. But as of right now Rose is defitnely the mvp, he has done the most with the least. Lakers could probaly win 50 games without kobie.Rose have been winning all year even when boozer and noah was hurt. Rose only player in the nba top 10 scoring, top 10 assist. So yeah this post was real funny

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

kobes squad isnt even in first place
    if the bulls end up as 2nd seed, rose shud be mvp

Blueline Master
    Blueline Master's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

not sure if kobe is going to win this year but he is one heck of a player 4 sure!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

There's value in Kobe's line but Rose is winning it.

Goat Milk

This line is still not up at the Greek for some reason.
    I'm not going to take it but if there is a good price on it I would recommend it. Rose is certaintly deserving but I have just seen these situations before. I can't think of anything specific right now but it will come to me. Bryant only has 1 MVP and he is considered one of the greatest ever to play. Coaches know that his chances to win MVP will reduce to very slim after this year. This is the only shot he's got left at adding another MVP which he deserves.

The guys that have watched NBA for a long time know what i'm talking about

Goat Milk

remember as well rose will not be all defensive 1st team and maybe not even all nba 1st team....

not that you need to be to win

hothandsmgee
    hothandsmgee's Avatar Become A Pro!

if its not rose then itll be howard. If not howard itll prob be james.