bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Chris Bosh is the Miami Heats problem

He is awfulllllllllllllllllllllllll.bosh is shitttttttt.i think chalmers is wayyyy more valuable to the heat than bosh.i can not believe how bad this asshole has been....he was 3-11 tonight...if he made 4 more buckets heat coulda won...bosh is the entire problem right now.guy tosses up bricks consistantly all game.get rid of him

Marcs
    Marcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep exactly what ive been saying in other threads he missed like 3 important shots in a row
    D Wade is who kept em in the hunt

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are alot more problems than just bosh and to be honest he really isnt bad. The other night against the bulls he had 23 points,5 reb, 2 ast, and 1 block thats pretty good if u ask me. The reason he only had 7 points is because lebron and wade were trying to win the game by themselves. The Heat need a better bench they need a new coach and they need to rotate wade and lebron so there is only one superstar on the court if there not going to work together as a team. Bosh is still a pu$$y though

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    There are alot more problems than just bosh and to be honest he really isnt bad. The other night against the bulls he had 23 points,5 reb, 2 ast, and 1 block thats pretty good if u ask me. The reason he only had 7 points is because lebron and wade were trying to win the game by themselves. The Heat need a better bench they need a new coach and they need to rotate wade and lebron so there is only one superstar on the court if there not going to work together as a team. Bosh is still a pu$$y though
    So which one between lebron and wade will agree to cut their minutes?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Big Z is about to retire so that's one less big man.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

bosh is more of a SG than a PF/C

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjax107 View Post
    So which one between lebron and wade will agree to cut their minutes?
    I know this isnt realistic but the point im trying to make is they either need to play together and not play for themselves or go elsewhere if not they are going to keep losing and not be in a good situation. If you notice the way winning teams play ball its entirely different than the heats style..They pass the ball alot more, they play good defense , they take opportunities when they arise and try to create them with ball movement when there is no clear open shot. There is alot of problems with them right now im sure eventually they will work it out but for that to happen they need someone to guide them and they need to LISTEN, a coach with knowledge and experience and not this shit. Look at a team like 76ers, the other night against GSW, they had 7 players that scored double digits and 3 of them were with 19-20 points off the bench.... That makes a tremendous difference and shows that they play as a TEAM
    Last edited by twelvejewelz; 03-09-11 at 01:26 AM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Bosh: not scoring, not rebounding, not blocking, not stealing or assisting. what is bosh up to?

AntDaAZN
    Check Spreadsheet for my plays.
    AntDaAZN's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ when he's suppose to be in the paint more to be rebounding and scoring inside, but instead he takes these mid range jumpers that miss half the time and leaves bout 1 person in the paint to off. rebound the ball, when he is suppose to be the person to rebound the ball, not scoring.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Why is everyone so worried? you should be happy, you're getting lines like Portland +9 etc... . Books are making a killing off of the public, turn around and join.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    I know this isnt realistic but the point im trying to make is they either need to play together and not play for themselves or go elsewhere if not they are going to keep losing and not be in a good situation. If you notice the way winning teams play ball its entirely different than the heats style..They pass the ball alot more, they play good defense , they take opportunities when they arise and try to create them with ball movement when there is no clear open shot. There is alot of problems with them right now im sure eventually they will work it out but for that to happen they need someone to guide them and they need to LISTEN, a coach with knowledge and experience and not this shit. Look at a team like 76ers, the other night against GSW, they had 7 players that scored double digits and 3 of them were with 19-20 points off the bench.... That makes a tremendous difference and shows that they play as a TEAM
    the sixers have a real coach who implemented a great plan for his team. look how they went from a horrible start to where they are today. they only had lou williams was their only real bench threat early on, now they have lou, turner, young and speights producing very efficiently. they all share the ball with no real all star unless u count iggy as one.

im not sure what the heat can do at this point, they are gonna be stuck with this team for a while.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

another allstar-like performance by chris bosh
    great player

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

max contract lol

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I hate chris bosh and i totally agree that he is taking way to many shots that he should not.Bosh should be inside,not shooting mid range jumpers with the game on the line.I live in florida and i watch EVERY heat game and chris bosh is AWFUL....He is so so so bad.If you watched the entire game start to finish you would know what i mean.He hurts more than he helps!Guys washed up

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Guys stop blaming Bosh everytime he has a bad performance.