sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the suns -3.5 in an easy win

Suns have had Rockets' number for a while now and think they cool down the hot rockets here....got it at -3.5 (notorious spread for trap games) and hopefully they come out blazing and gortat has a huge game with scola out

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

i'm with you bro

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

I don't know

Houston is coming off a huge win on the road last night and I'm sure tonight's game vs the Suns will remain close. I hope you win but that -3.5 is not going to be an easy win if they even win the game outright.

sportman1313

Gee, glad we're on the same side here again bro....looks like it'll come down to the wire, suns have been playing well. They just need to pull away, too close rite now and not good wit da spread....refs have called this game terribly, smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    i'm with you bro
    Indeed man, rockets are on fire shooting....hopefully they go cold here in the 4th.
    Quote Originally Posted by CapperGuy View Post
    Houston is coming off a huge win on the road last night and I'm sure tonight's game vs the Suns will remain close. I hope you win but that -3.5 is not going to be an easy win if they even win the game outright.

sportman1313

thank god for vince carter's performance....let's finish this strong suns!

sportman1313

gee, what did u get it at bro?? I sure hope the hook doesn't kill me on this one...I lost the vcu original game spread yesterday by the hook. Hit ur fts suns and hopefully rockets go cold, miss 3s, and start missing their fts....momentum is wit suns rite now

sportman1313

haha, these foul calls against suns are just ridiculous....tryna keep rockets at the number, WOW

Gee

3.5 bro.

i'm loving carter as much as I usually love terry and dirk in the last.

I've also fallen in love with warrick.

thought about buying down... didnt :/ hope it doesn't kill me.

this would be a nice finish to a v. good day.

c'mon suns! - only 90 seconds more now...

sportman1313

what a game by warrick, finish this one strong suns....i hope the refs don't call bogus fouls against suns down here in the stretch

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

Out of all people, Nash misses a free throw. tough loss.

sportman1313

omfg....nash misses a ft and then doesn't hold on to the ball with a steal. I think i'm gonna be sick, this sucks....oh well, not that huge of a loss of a day but still down a good bit

KingDave101
    KingDave101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ugh, I can't believe that. He almost redeemed himself by almost stealing the ball too.

sportman1313

not only that, but he steals the ball but loses control at the end....giving rockets a chance to go and take a last 3pointer with no time left to foul once it came down, SMH....two nights in a row I lose on the hook
    Quote Originally Posted by Eating Bookies View Post
    Out of all people, Nash misses a free throw. tough loss.

Gee

that sucks.

sportman: i'm so friggin sick of your threads Everytime i post on the same play as you i get ******* hooked for a minimum of $220.00.

Thats 3 out of the last 3.

I'm watching you pal

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

suns shouldve never been in the position to cover that, refs were terrible in the 4th against the rockets, one of the more justifiable wins of the year for me... houston covering the whole game until 2 min left and they deservingly get the cover

sportman1313

man, absolutely sucks man...sorry bro, yeah I can recall u losing out by the hook the previous two times with me hitting but we were both screwed over with this one. Man, tough luck for us both bro....Had I won this one, woulda had a $520 up day but instead am down $380. Losing games like this really sucks....but hey, it coulda been worse. I wanted to go big on villanova ML.....OUCH, that woulda hurt.

But GEE, you know what this means, right bud????? We need to keep posting the same plays....cuz we are destined to win by the hook soon
    that sucks.

sportman: i'm so friggin sick of your threads Everytime i post on the same play as you i get ******* hooked for a minimum of $220.00.

Thats 3 out of the last 3.

I'm watching you pal

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

classic bakdoor cover, who missed the FT there at the end?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dammit I had Suns -3.5 as well......Ridiculous Lowry 3, then Nash misses FT, then Nash bobbles a clear steal, then the Rockets don't hit a 3 for OT at worst but chuck a Brad Miller 3 as time expires to not even get a chance for the foul

So Sick.

I'm thinking about looking for a big fav moneyline to win big tomorrow cause I'm stuck this week

Gee

Ringmeup: nash... then he had two hands on the ball and it slipped out on the steal.

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    man, absolutely sucks man...sorry bro, yeah I can recall u losing out by the hook the previous two times with me hitting but we were both screwed over with this one. Man, tough luck for us both bro....Had I won this one, woulda had a $520 up day but instead am down $380. Losing games like this really sucks....but hey, it coulda been worse. I wanted to go big on villanova ML.....OUCH, that woulda hurt. But GEE, you know what this means, right bud????? We need to keep posting the same plays....cuz we are destined to win by the hook soon
    yup, we will win eventually.

i went big on the lakers, so still a decent day, but meh.

I hate those losses, because if i were on houston they wouldn't be hitting those 3s down the stretch and nash wouldnt miss.

going out now.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

sportman1313

First losing day in a long long while for me....I was getting used to the feeling of never having one

Oh well, we'll get 'em next time bro....sorry for that tough L moneylinedawg, strange how we all got killed by the hook in this one. Dang nash, just hold on to that ball or hit that ft and we more than likely get the cover.... lowry scared me from the beginning and I had a feeling if there would be a loss by the hook, he would be the reason
    Ringmeup: nash... then he had two hands on the ball and it slipped out on the steal.

yup, we will win eventually.

i went big on the lakers, so still a decent day, but meh.

I hate those losses, because if i were on houston they wouldn't be hitting those 3s down the stretch and nash wouldnt miss.

going out now.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    First losing day in a long long while for me....I was getting used to the feeling of never having one

Oh well, we'll get 'em next time bro....sorry for that tough L moneylinedawg, strange how we all got killed by the hook in this one. Dang nash, just hold on to that ball or hit that ft and we more than likely get the cover.... lowry scared me from the beginning and I had a feeling if there would be a loss by the hook, he would be the reason
    Yeah man....haven't had one of these in a while (win or loss) where I either feel lucky or screwed

Really sucks to be on the wrong end, and especially when you're having a tough week already

Sportsman, do you see any Favorites you really like on the money line tomorrow (NCAA or NBA).....I'm thinking about making a big bet on an almost sure thing.....Not really my style but I'm willing to take a shot

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

nash missing a FT, that prob happens once every couple games.