EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Miami heat 1st or 2nd qtr

Just made a last min play through my local book.. Took the heat -2 for the 2nd qtr instead of playing them -3 for the 1st..
    Reasoning behind this play: As everyone already knows this is a must win for miami. considering they are coming off 4 straight loses i can see them taking a few min to start gelling again. I expect to see alot more ball movement. almost as if they want to show everyone that they are working on getting better as a team. Im a die hard miami fan ( also live down here) and i can say that this whole Isolationg game they have going on is garbage..

anyhow before i go off topic. I took 2nd qtr instead of the first simply because I expect the team to play a different style of basketball and might take them a few min to get used to it/

CntryBoy
    CntryBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43850

Solid play.. BOL! I'm tailing.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

They are losing the 1st quarter, Portland is not gonna bend over to these panzees this early.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Well so much for that.. If i were to play the blame game id point my fingers at C.BOSH .. his numbers at the half are unbelieveable.. 5 points and 2 rebounds.