cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I'm convinced lakerboy has become a shill....he may have even sold his account to a shill, he used to act totally differently, he used to pick winners, and he used to have the best reasoning around. Where did all that go?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by nbarlotta3 View Post
    You do know the Spurs haven't lost at home in 20+ games?

well aware of that fact. that means nothing if la wants to win. nothing.

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers should take this

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Luck to all today

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

under

masticore
    masticore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    under
    that's the play

mikke

kernssca
    kernssca's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would think Spurs in a close one at home, the real gift is the Bulls, really like getting 5 but see real value in the ML forget what is was though

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

A gift from the Gods

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

spurs are better than lakers.

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Revenge game, I think L.A. takes it also.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

A gift from vegas? You've really lost it LB

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

It's hard to go against the Spurs but if the Lakers bring their A game a win is possible.

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Love the lakers' spot here.

BeatingBaseball
    It's all about the price
    BeatingBaseball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

I'm certainly no NBA expert (the only money I've made in the NBA has come from trailing SJ) - but it seems to me this game may have the makings of a correlated play - the LA side correlating to the UN and SA correlating with the OV.

Do you think there may be a +EV parlay opportunity here?

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

spurs or no play

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

when you doubt the Lakers, they will win or at least cover. Took the +3

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    when you doubt the spurs, they will win or at least cover. Took the +3
    fixed

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    I'm convinced lakerboy has become a shill....he may have even sold his account to a shill, he used to act totally differently, he used to pick winners, and he used to have the best reasoning around. Where did all that go?
    You dont like the reasoning for this pick? Spurs wont win 2 big games. "thank me later", we should be paying for that kind of insight.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The problem with that is they rarely care so Now when they do they can't turn it on like a few years ago. The laziness has caught up with them

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I think the line is spot on....

And im going to enjoy watching this game big time!

But on either side I think it should not be a big play. I am staying away.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

And the Lakers will care about this game, especially Kobe, it will be a focused Kobe here...

Not sure it will be enough, but the Lakers will be all there.

SmokinGood
    SmokinGood's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the playoffs, you need a good bench to get you through the rough stretches where the stars arent playing up to par. Duncan is still a force but the age is definitely showing. Parker is still a very good point guard but is erratic and inconsistent at times. Manu Ginobili will either score 30 and go 12-17 from the field, or score 12 and shoot 5-25. The bench players such as George Hill, Gary Neal, and Matt Bonner will win them a championship this year.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Like the LAKERS-ML....Good luck

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Same thing goes for the spurs. If spurs want to win this game bad, lakers cant do anything.

Spurs bench is playing off the charts now. The spurs have more to prove than lakers. Spurs want to show they are not just posers and actually are the best team in NBA.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't understand how anybody that's watched the spurs the last few games could feel like the lakers is a good bet. Spurs chemistry and shooting are THROUGH THE ROOF right now. Killer at home all season long, deep bench that's firing on all cylinders, AND they're playing a team that's been inconsistent all year long (go ahead, keep your blinders on, people... that's what they want).

[b] The LA line went from +3 to 2.5 and the total dropped a bit. This indicates that LA will impose there will on the spurs. Lakers ML +120
    [b]MUST be what that means.

Someone needs to stop buying into the sven gali image that they themself have sold here to so many willing buyers. Guess that jersey/boston call wasn't enough of a wakeup for everyone.

JAFO
    JAFO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1683

Lakers ML it is

Rolo1984
    Rolo1984's Avatar Become A Pro!

kind of funny i am not a basketball expert i just have seen the two teams playing. But honoustly i think the lakers belong to the most overrated teams in the NBA. For me the difference is San antonio plays team basketball. Lakers, just like the heat, hope their stars can pull of miracles.

It surprises me when people make statements like 'this is a revenge game' or 'they really want to win this'. it seems these bogus statements are often made when it concerns american sports.

rixster22
    rixster22's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree...spurs might have the best record in the nba...but the lakers are hot and the spurs are getting old...western confrence preview?!

daviddaman2
    daviddaman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Huge Lakers fan here but I just can't see them winning today. The Spurs have been the best team in the league all year and still don't get the respect they deserve. They'll be out to make a statement on their home floor tonight.

FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Not only that Lakers wont win this game, but they will be outplayed easily.

The hosts are in great series, they won even 22 games in a row at home court including 89-72 win over Lakers more than two months ago. In the mean time these two teams also met each other in the game played in Los Angeles and again Spurs were better team. It is not exactly as the author of this thread says that the Lakers should win that game. The truth, they could but again it would be undeservedly. The Spurs were leading entire game (sometimes with decent margin) and for a deserved outcome all credit went to Antonio McDyess for last second winning shoot.

The good thing for hosts is that Tony Parker is back in the team. He did not listen to medical advice and has not made break two to four weeks, but he missed only one game and already against Miami Heat he was in the team and Spurs with him simply destroyed Heat, 125-95.
    On the other hand, Lakers won last game, it was at home against Bobcats, but head coach Phil Jackson was not pleased at all how his team has played and he said that with such approach they can not seriously oppose to Spurs.

And he is right, but I do not see that Lakers can play better than in those last games, at least not at this time. And in my opinion it is not enough for away win in San Antonio.

I see Spurs on the top of this game from the very beginning. So my choice will not be home win in money line but something much better - home win in DOUBLE RESULT, Spurs to win first half and to win the game.

Double result : Spurs/Spurs
    +125, @Bet365

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Spurs have won 22 in a row at home. Probably the deepest bench in the league. Spurs will cover.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

No offense but what a dumb and idiotic post....quit posting on his threads if you feel this way man, mind your own business if you have nothing productive to say. Not meaning to be disrespectful towards you, but no one cares about your "convictions".

Lakerboy, indeed I also think Lakers are in a good spot here especially considering spurs won their last game big.....although, I can still see the nba favoring spurs to win just so when playoff times comes around there's more hype as to whether lakers can pull it off or not. Nonetheless, I absolutely agree with you that no matter how good spurs' record is, if lakers want to really win that game... THEY WILL. I do kinda wish lakers had lost a few games before this one but think they will continue their hot streak in this one.

Not sure if I'll be on the play but will definitely be cheering for my lakers.....go LA and nice post-up man
    Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The obvious play is the Spurs...so I could see the Lakers winning. First game of a tough 4 game road trip. I'll take a pass on this one.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

this is going to be a sweet game to watch

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Refs home-team spread 0-4.5

3-10
    6-6
    2-4

I like the FAKERS and the points Parker still hurt Kobe does the BLACK MAMBA show today................................

First 1234 Last