Betpoints: 78

Whats a better plan?

Would you rather take your top 3 picks a day lets say
    1) -110
    2) -125
    3) +104
    and hope to go 2 out 3 daily and make a profit long term
    OR
    Make a 3 team parlay with the best picks and hit 2 every 10 days to make a profit long term. If u hit more than even better.
    +500 generally is the payout

What do u think has the higher chance?

Thanks!

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do both daily, I play all my straight picks and i parlay and tease a few of my top pics.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    I do both daily, I play all my straight picks and i parlay and tease a few of my top pics.
    That could be interesting, any conclusive results doing that?

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im up about 00,000.00 in the past 4 weeks. Made 7k lastnight added another 3k tonight. I like the 2 team 4 point teasers the best though. Look in my pictures area i posted 3 of them i hit lastnight. Id be up alot more but i am a degenerate gambler and am always betting half, quarters and anything else ha. I was on a bad streak a couple weeks ago but it was because i was just betting to bet and not really looking into anything. I would say if your confident in your picks why wouldnt you bet them all straight and then mabe take 2 or 3 and parlay them if you hit 2/3 and lose your parlay youll likely be even... People say in the long run its not a good way to make money but i am a gambler.