7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

lol pretty amped about tonights win huh i wonder where lyon is to bump goats mia threads

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    lol pretty amped about tonights win huh i wonder where lyon is to bump goats mia threads

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

One stupid bump deserves another Not so sure the Heat get out of the East now, let alone win the Championship.Long way to go though, but keep in mind they must beat Chicago 4/6 times now and considering they Heat are now 0-4 against Chicago this season and have not lost 4/6 games this season I would say that the Heat have there work cut out for them.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    2 of the best closers in the world. This is the playoffs. Wade closes games in the playoffs, keep looking at the regular season no coincidences. we'll chat after the finals are over. thanks.

The only thing LeBron closes well on is his bar tab.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Best closers? are you serious? does he know what he's talking about??

lyon804

Well, well Goatmilk you look increasingly smarter everyday by your pre season pick of the Heat winning the Title this season. I am not throwing in the towel just yet because I believe Dallas can make it interesting, but at the same time I must respect the level that Miami is playing on and also holding home court advantage in the Finals. We never did make any kind of agreement's or side bets on your prediction which I admit I disagreed with. You threw out "leaving the forum" and perhaps some other ideas. I told you I had no plans of leaving the forum and would not make that bet. However, if you want a side bet of not posting in the NBA Forum for 1 or 2 months of the start of next season or perhaps until after the AS break consider me game. You call it, IDC.

7secondsOrLess

lmao does someone not post for a certain amount of time really matter and affect your like wtf is that

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

GM did pick Spain to win the world cup 2010 even after they lost to Switzerland and had their problems scoring...

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    lmao does someone not post for a certain amount of time really matter and affect your like wtf is that

It's called owning up when you are wrong. It's little pukes like you that have damn near ruined this site entirely. I must say of all the little pukes here you are hands down at the top of the list.

headhunter34
    headhunter34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

whos gonna guard dirk? bosh will get eaten alive!

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    It's called owning up when you are wrong. It's little pukes like you that have damn near ruined this site entirely. I must say of all the little pukes here you are hands down at the top of the list.
    Much respect for this post Lyon. I didn't think the Heat had a chance at the beginning of the year and they have proven me wrong, they are playing at an extremely high level right now. They still have a very tough Dallas team to beat to win the Championship but either way they have accomplished more than I expected and I tip my hat to them. Nothing wrong with admitting when you are wrong, matter of fact more people should try it. Good luck the rest of the way.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lyon804

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter34 View Post
    whos gonna guard dirk? bosh will get eaten alive!
    Bosh won't be guarding Dirk. That will be left to Joel Anthony and udonis Haslem

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

All hail GM

7secondsOrLess

sorry lyon

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Dallas-Miami will go the distance. I don't think it's inconceivable that Dallas wins - they need to steal one of the first 2 games and i think they will.

7secondsOrLess

cant wait to see dirk perform not only back in the finals but of all teams against mia

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Dallas-Miami will go the distance. I don't think it's inconceivable that Dallas wins - they need to steal one of the first 2 games and i think they will.

No,no I know Dallas has a fighting chance to beat Miami. Dallas is the perfect opponent to do so. While they are not near as athletic as the Heat they are very smart and a veteran group that has been playing together for a while now and also are the best team in the NBA on the road. If anybody can win in Miami it would be Dallas.... All that being said Miami probably should win the series. I do however see this as the potential to be one of the best finals ever in terms of the competetion and the closeness the games will be played at.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Well, well Goatmilk you look increasingly smarter everyday by your pre season pick of the Heat winning the Title this season. I am not throwing in the towel just yet because I believe Dallas can make it interesting, but at the same time I must respect the level that Miami is playing on and also holding home court advantage in the Finals. We never did make any kind of agreement's or side bets on your prediction which I admit I disagreed with. You threw out "leaving the forum" and perhaps some other ideas. I told you I had no plans of leaving the forum and would not make that bet. However, if you want a side bet of not posting in the NBA Forum for 1 or 2 months of the start of next season or perhaps until after the AS break consider me game. You call it, IDC.
    CLASS ACT LYON...HIGHLY DOUBT IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT......YOU WOULD GET THIS KIND OF POST

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

JR you are a clown. No one on this forum acknowledges you. Lakerman has never even said 2 words to you yet you ask him questions daily and he doesn't take the time to respond to you.

JR claimed that "No way Goat Milk does those writeups. No one has that extensive of a memory and knowledge about basketball to make those writeups"

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    JR you are a clown. No one on this forum acknowledges you. Lakerman has never even said 2 words to you yet you ask him questions daily and he doesn't take the time to respond to you.

JR claimed that "No way Goat Milk does those writeups. No one has that extensive of a memory and knowledge about basketball to make those writeups"
    I have to agree with your post here GM

JR007

really???? ever heard of private mail??????''

you take them from the box scores....remember ?????

JR007

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    i have to agree with your post here gm
    too each his own......cyberspace...is all it is

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

First 12