sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wanna go big ML on Utah Jazz

Hey guys, they're at -170....thinking of taking them either 1.7k or 3.4k on the ML in this one. I think they're in a real good position here and jefferson will have a field day on nene....see the refs calling a good one in favor of jazz, favors dominating lawson, and nuggets really struggle w/o gallinari in this one.

I know lakerboy is on jazz....anyone else tryna take them big on ML. I have been so skeptical of taking favored teams at -3.5, but by all accounts jazz shouldn't be favored considering the way they've played as of late.....think they have a big game in this one. Just wondering if two home teams win on thursday tnt???

sportman1313

anyone else playin them???

BravesandMagic
    BravesandMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I'm going 10 ML on Jazz let's do this bro!

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Best of luck with the jazz. Still lots of time left.

MyCouchPullsOutI
    MyCouchPullsOutI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to see ur ticket sportman!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

utah jazz suck balls not a chance they win this biotch.

sportman1313

I didn't play them on ML....ended up hitting the Under in Magic game and was watching the ending of that while this game started.

Mycouchpullsout.....I have never lied about my bets and many on here can vouce for my plays, I always post up my tickets on the bigger plays. Last night I was on clippers for 2.4k....check out the thread and you'll see both that play and the 1.2k I lost on portland Under. There are ppl that lie about their plays but I AM NOT ONE OF THEM! PLEASE DON'T MAKE SUCH ASSUMPTIONS EITHER, THANKS.

bravesandmagic....this is still a solid play. In fact, this is very reminiscent of rockets/clippers last night....expect nuggets to go cold in 2nd half. I think clippers will surely win this one straight up and most likely cover spread....bol to you. Wanted to go -3.5 on jazz for 2nd half but didn't......most likely will regret it. BOL to you bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyCouchPullsOutI View Post
    I want to see ur ticket sportman!