MisterMikeRU
    MisterMikeRU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the Jazz will win tonight

Tonight I like the Jazz as a play. I would love the play except the Nuggets have been playing very cohesively as a team lately. Here are leans for why the Jazz will win....those who think the Nuggets will win I would like to here your reasons so we can compare before the game tongiht...

1) Public and this Forum especially is all over the Nuggets
    2) Fishy line to have the linemakers start the Nuggets as an underdog knowing how well the Nuggets have been trending and how poorly the Jazz have
    3) Nuggets are on a B2B
    4) Devin Harris seems to not have skipped a beat since the trade scoring 14, 17, and 19 in his 3 games and I like the matchup of the 6'3 Harris again the 5'10 Lawson
    5) Utah at home is always a comfortable play especially when the public is going agaisnt them

Those are my main reasons Nug backers lets hear yours

GarbageMan
    On the phone....
    GarbageMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 951

1) Public has been killing it this week

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

some streaks are hot right now, so thats another view behind the nuggets. against the current jazz team((2-6 ATS)) it doesn't seem like people are getting off. looking at the depth chart between the two teams i still like the nuggets. 'one team is rising/the other team is sinking logic' behind this play.

most people arn't touching this game but gambling addicts will and will make a play on nuggets i believe.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by GarbageMan View Post
    1) Public has been killing it this week
    that adds value to the Jazz, not the nuggets...

BayArea888

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    some streaks are hot right now, so thats another view behind the nuggets. against the current jazz team((2-6 ATS)) it doesn't seem like people are getting off. looking at the depth chart between the two teams i still like the nuggets. 'one team is rising/the other team is sinking logic' behind this play. most people arn't touching this game but gambling addicts will and will make a play on nuggets i believe.
    i am going to be backing the Jazz tonight.

that logic is--for the lack of a better word--quite logical, but i don't think it is that simple. when a rising team has caught the attention of the public it has already lost most of its value, betting wise. on the contrary, when a sinking team has lost the attention of the public, it is gaining more value. for tonight's second game on TNT, we have a hot public Denver team on the road against a cold Utah home team...just when people think they have this "logic" figured out, the NBA will surprise you. after all, isn't this where AMAZING happens?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I dont need to hear all this noise tell me who i should put my 6 betpoints on tonight ty

BayArea888

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I dont need to hear all this noise tell me who i should put my 6 betpoints on tonight ty
    lol brainless betting huh...go with UTAH

Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Denver +3.5 all the way!!!

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the jazz..so ill take denver tonight..also on miami..BOL

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

Nuggets got an early rest from their game yesterday by winning by 40 points...B2B won't matter this game. The Nuggets aren't that old of a team either to be "tired" to play tonight.

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

liking the nuggets against jazz. They are playing good ball.

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7632

Jazz at home looks good

Al Jefferson another big game

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by BayArea888 View Post
    i am going to be backing the Jazz tonight.

that logic is--for the lack of a better word--quite logical, but i don't think it is that simple. when a rising team has caught the attention of the public it has already lost most of its value, betting wise. on the contrary, when a sinking team has lost the attention of the public, it is gaining more value. for tonight's second game on TNT, we have a hot public Denver team on the road against a cold Utah home team...just when people think they have this "logic" figured out, the NBA will surprise you. after all, isn't this where AMAZING happens?
    this logic failed yesterday with hornets vs a over hyped knicks team. the hype won. just sayin.

i like to ride trains for free till they kick me off. also on heat tonight, stronger play on heat tho.

hoya
    hoya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Like this new Denver team, but this is a good spot for Utah to get a win IMO.

BayArea888

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    this logic failed yesterday with hornets vs a over hyped knicks team. the hype won. just sayin. i like to ride trains for free till they kick me off. also on heat tonight, stronger play on heat tho.
    Hornets on the road < Jazz at home.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Denver reminds me of Phoenix before the break. They went through adjustments and turned things around and went on a nice little covering run. I took the opponents in the right spots, e.g., Dallas game, but then they went on the road and were mostly small favorites and I cashed in up until they played their second O.T. game and didn't cover by half pt. I jumped ship then and will fade them for the rest of their road trip.

Denver is getting on the first game of a mini road trip. They have the momentum already in place. I think they will beat Utah, Clippers and even give Phoenix a run for their money.

However, Jazz are in a good spot since they are looking to avoid their longest losing streak in 29 years. Maybe they will win this game, but I can't see them covering. I'll give them three points for home court but that extra half point may be the insurance for Denver backers. Who knows.

MisterMikeRU
    MisterMikeRU's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the line is back down to 3. I gotta go against the Nugs still here havent heard enough for the counterpoint to change me off my original view.

Jazz it is -3 hope Devin Harris has himself a ballgame

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMikeRU View Post
    Tonight I like the Jazz as a play. I would love the play except the Nuggets have been playing very cohesively as a team lately. Here are leans for why the Jazz will win....those who think the Nuggets will win I would like to here your reasons so we can compare before the game tongiht...

1) Public and this Forum especially is all over the Nuggets
    2) Fishy line to have the linemakers start the Nuggets as an underdog knowing how well the Nuggets have been trending and how poorly the Jazz have
    3) Nuggets are on a B2B
    4) Devin Harris seems to not have skipped a beat since the trade scoring 14, 17, and 19 in his 3 games and I like the matchup of the 6'3 Harris again the 5'10 Lawson
    5) Utah at home is always a comfortable play especially when the public is going agaisnt them

Those are my main reasons Nug backers lets hear yours
    1. going by the trend Jazz is 2-8 last 10, current home is 17-14
    2. the nug traded for a bunch of shooters & a solid 1 guard in Felton, for the record I in think Felton alone is far more upsize than Harris

legit scorers that can start in any NBA team
    1. Wilson Chandler
    2. Afflalo
    3. J R Smith
    4. Gallinari

in the middle Nene/Kmart (back and healthy) and Birdman

The Jazz is never be the same after the trade, if Harris is that good why are they traded him ?
    the Nets is the big winner here.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Come on Jazz's picker, don't tell me you did see this game. You probably loved it after Denvers loss their 8 points lead and down 6 with 7 minutes to go. Now you know why.