sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mo Williams is the MAN! Clutch FTs

His two FTs at the end got the clippers to cover....allowing me to win the bet, AWESOME JOB MO!!!!

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude Mo is the sole reason that game was so close at the end
    and the reason you were sweating your bet in the first place

Clippers had a 10+ point lead til this bum started throwing up bricks
    totally killed the clippers offense...

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

i disagree man....he kept clippers in it in the third bro, he played an effective game and for sure contributed largely to the win. I will agree that he made some pretty poor decisions in the 4th that allowed rockets to get back in it but u can't overlook his productivity when no one else was doing anything in the second and third in particular.

I think he'll fit well with this team....crazy ending to the game but glad he hit those final two fts (he did miss one before those 2 tho lol)

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Mo "NoShow" Williams is built for the regular season. He'll step up when it there's not much pressure and looks good against average to mediocre teams. Once the playoffs start, he'll go back in his shell like a turtle. This dates back to his college days at Bama.

I'm a Cav's fan and I appreciate his efforts in Cleveland but no way was he Lebron's Pippen. He's a volume scorer that's better suited as a 6th man off the bench. He'll elevate the Clippers because he knows how to win unlike most of their roster. He'll make the Clippers a playoff contender but would be a weak link (defensively) if they ever want to be considered Championship worthy.