kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

Rockets as underdog tonight v. Clippers 3.2.11

how? they beat Clippers 2 times in a row [first time by 5 then by 13], and they are on a 5 game win streak while Clippers are on a 5 game losing streak since the ASB and coming off a huge win against the Trailblazers. Rockets aren't the team that get fatigued from B2B games either. i'm rollin' with the Rockets tonight +3. maybe i'll buy 3 or 4 more points and parlay it.

this reminds me when Pistons were underdog against Cavs [while they were on their huge losing streak] and Pistons blew them out of the water and when Lakers were underdog against Thunder recently, and Lakers won. same routine here?

the only reason, i see why Clippers might win is cause their last home game was a month ago on 2.2.11

lemme know what you think.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

i know Eric Gordon will be back but his minutes will be limited and i'm sure he'll be rusty. i also like the under 212 on this game too.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

this might me a close game since HOU will be playing 3 games in 4 days... Clippers ML, i think, is a good play.. but teasing HOU for 3 or 4 more points might be OK..