payforwhatyouget
    payforwhatyouget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Warriors tonight anyone ?

I like the 5.5 here fellas... I was reading some other threads and saw some people liking the Pacers. GS isnt great on the road SU , but ATS the spread they are over .500, they have been struggling recently and I think they straighten things out tonight . I think the warriors are a lot better than people give them credit for.. maybe they win tonight , maybe they don't but Indiana plays a lot of close games so I like the 5.5 .. for whats it is worth I saw this on the ESPN preview and it made me slightly more confident....

Ellis, who ranks among the top 10 in the NBA with 24.9 points per game, is averaging just 17.0 on 34.5 percent shooting during his team's skid.
    Ellis, though, could bounce back Tuesday, as he's averaged 40.5 points in his last two meetings with the Pacers, including a 45-point effort -- one short of his career high -- Nov. 30, 2009, in a 126-107 win.

Granted those games were at home , he is a dominant scorer and I expect him to have a big game tn...

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

i have em at +6, dropped to 5.5 now 5.

payforwhatyouget
    payforwhatyouget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    i have em at +6, dropped to 5.5 now 5.

Bodog still had em at 5.5 .. bought the extra .5 to be smart... 6 it is BOL man