LasNoches777
    LasNoches777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orlando-New York:::New York win

Excellent communication proved to Carmelo and Amare in the game against the Miami Heat, I think that today the New York Knicks win the Orlando Magic.

Z-Aces
    Z-Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!

I totally agree. They have a shot at winning this game. I know there on the road but +7.5 is just way to much. If they don't win they deff cover. Chauncey, Mello, Amare will keep this close if not take the whole thing.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Magic were -7 against the thunder and the people unloaded on the +7. The result was an epic blowout win by the magic. If Vegas gave OKC
    -7 why not the knicks. Teams generally coming of a big win are positioned to a huge letdown. Vegas knows that the knicks won in Miami and they are going to use that to their advantage. Knicks might win SU but i would rather have my money on the Magic

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    Magic were -7 against the thunder and the people unloaded on the +7. The result was an epic blowout win by the magic. If Vegas gave OKC
    -7 why not the knicks. Teams generally coming of a big win are positioned to a huge letdown. Vegas knows that the knicks won in Miami and they are going to use that to their advantage. Knicks might win SU but i would rather have my money on the Magic
    I totally agree. I was thinking the same exact thing. But NY is looking a lot scarier than the Thunder.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post

I totally agree. I was thinking the same exact thing. But NY is looking a lot scarier than the Thunder.
    Dude i hear ya!
    this team is just getting started so its a bit tough to judge them. They lost to the cavs on the road and than beat the heat on the road.
    Now Orlando...
    I think if knicks cover they will win SU so there could be some value at the ML however the line just went up a half point. -7.5 now so you might want to wait a bit to get maybe +8 or so before gametime

Z-Aces
    Z-Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes teams usually have a hangover after the win they just pulled on Sunday. But I think there tring to send a message. Orlando is good at home and the odds of New York pulling off two games in a row on the road are pretty slim. But all and all I think this game should be more like +5 not +7.5 where I got it at. Take it now before it goes down.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    Dude i hear ya!
    this team is just getting started so its a bit tough to judge them. They lost to the cavs on the road and than beat the heat on the road.
    Now Orlando...
    I think if knicks cover they will win SU so there could be some value at the ML however the line just went up a half point. -7.5 now so you might want to wait a bit to get maybe +8 or so before gametime
    Wow...I thought for sure the line move move the other way. Someone must have hammered the Magic. I still think people will bet NY and the line will be at -6.5 or -7