Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Fishy lines tomorrow.

Dallas is playing their best basketball of the season and they are only -1.5 when they have been -3 the last times @ Philly.

Spurs are dogs to Memphis, ok it might be a revenge game w/ possibly no Parker/Neal but I'm not sure Fedex forum is the right place for the spurs to be dogs.

Then you have the Knicks at +7 against the Magic (really, vegas?).

Thoughts guys?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

pacers -4.5 is gold

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

sixers are pretty good, but i don't know about good enough for dallas. spurs are a great idea to me, i would bet spurs -4 against grizzlies. Spurs are playing great bball.

face

man u got a great line i got pacers -6

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Pound all three and call it a gift from the gambling gods. No really, half point got me today in Phoenix game and I see the S.A. being close. I'd roll with Dallas though as the strong bet. They have been a locomotive.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I think Dallas will lose this one SU, they are 1-2 in last 3 at Philly. The one win coming by 2 points only. Dallas also looked pretty bad against TOronto in the 1st. I personally would take the philly first Q. They are very explosive to start of the games.
    Spurs will also lose SU becuase their main PGs are out and memphis has looked really good lately.
    considering that the knick beat the heat, they will be favoured by the public and Vegas obviously knows that. I would lean Orlando -7
    Good Luck on your picks
    Last edited by DemoralizdDreamr; 02-28-11 at 11:12 PM.

Pauulzcappin

Parker is out tomorrow. Neal has been out for 2 games and no sign of return. That means Chris Queen will see some minutes.

Dallas is NBA elite. Not sure why this line is lower.

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like NYK here big time...

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

solid home teams vs public, going with the home teams tomorrow.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I don't think the Knicks +7 is a fishy line.....I'm probably going to bet on the Knicks but +7 is about right coming off a huge emotional win against the Heat (possible let down)

The 76ers isn't really fishy either.....The sixers are also playing great basketball lately too, and are the home team

I agree with you about the Spurs game though even without Parker.....I would think that it should have opened at Spurs -4 or so

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

tony parker out for spurs...line is accurate.

knicks +7 seems fine...you think its too much?....the line is correct as well...magic win big in this one...but over is the play.

whadeeb
    whadeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im gonna bet against the Knicks

face

Parker out really hurts, but Spurs are gonna win somehow. But i like sixers instead of dallas they can shoot lights out.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    I think Dallas will lose this one SU, they are 1-2 in last 3 at Philly. The one win coming by 2 points only. Dallas also looked pretty bad against TOronto in the 1st. I personally would take the philly first Q. They are very explosive to start of the games.
    Spurs will also lose SU becuase their main PGs are out and memphis has looked really good lately.
    considering that the knick beat the heat, they will be favoured by the public and Vegas obviously knows that. I would lean Orlando -7
    Good Luck on your picks

dallas is playing there best ball as of late.. there 9-1.. should be 10-0 if it wasnt for denvers last second buzzer beater

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Like the Mavs the most out of those 3 - Mavs on the road has been money in the bank all season, and while Philly has really turned it around (especially at home), they still can't roll with an elite team. On Mavs ML here @ -116

If I had to pick, I'd go Spurs, but first game without Parker, it can be difficult to know how well they'll play given they've had their starting 5 all season thus far. The Spurs did just beat Memphis at home by 7 on Sunday tho... Think I'm gonna lay off, but it's rare to get the Spurs plus the points against a non-elite team like this.

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post

dallas is playing there best ball as of late.. there 9-1.. should be 10-0 if it wasnt for denvers last second buzzer beater
    YO FAILURE!
    Do you know they last 5 straight on the road at one point
    @ Indiana L 89-102
    Fri 14 @ San Antonio L 89-101
    Sat 15 @ Memphis L 70-89
    Mon 17 @ Detroit L 89-103
    Thu 20 @ Chicago L 77-82

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

i agree that the Dallas line is a little low. i think that is because they are in a huge letdown situation. Dallas have won 14 of their last 15 games (or something along those lines...) and will be traveling to Philly to play in the Wells Fargo Arena. The 76ers are tough as nails at home and motivation wise, i think Philly will have an easier ladder to climb in terms of playoff position.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    YO FAILURE! Do you know they last 5 straight on the road at one point @ Indiana L 89-102 Fri 14 @ San Antonio L 89-101 Sat 15 @ Memphis L 70-89 Mon 17 @ Detroit L 89-103 Thu 20 @ Chicago L 77-82
    This is the worst argument I've seen. They were playing with no Dirk and no Beaubois there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: forzuto13

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

i actually like the knicks tomorrow as well. yes, they are off an emotional road victory, but i don't see a blowout by the magics. this is the "Big Apple's Big Three" we're talking about (Chauncey, Melo, and Amare)...with these 3 stars on your team, i would suspect a close game.

Match-up wise, Amare will most likely be against Howard. Both players have a similar game, but Amare does have a longer range. Carmelo will dominate Turkoglu...either that or penetrate the paint and draw fouls (from Howard). Billups will be crucial in defending jameer and i wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Big Shot put up a couple Big Shots...

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Bottom line is the Sixers have been one of the NBAs better teams recently. And when i say recently i mean the last 2 months.

Sixers are 17-9 since the new year which makes for the 8th best record in the league
    Mavs are 19-8 in that time which makes for the 3rd best record.

But you see how close they really are. With that said, Mavs has proven time and time that they are a legit contender and have beaten elite teams on the road consistently. As good as the Sixers have been, they are not quite elite, so i'd go with the Mavs.

Grizz is in the same category as the Sixers. They are 19-9 since the new year which makes for the 7th best in the league. Spurs have managed to stay virtually injury free all year upto this point, not even to the role players. That was gonna catch up to them. Parker is having a great season and they are nowhere near as good without him. Now they are still elite but how much of a hit is losing Parker? Well the Grizzlies almost beat them in SA, they were up 1 with a minute to play but the Spurs came back to win by 7. Mostly all Ginobli as Parker was already out of the game by then. I think thats a tough call to make on this one, Spurs are better, but the Grizz CAN win here.

Hype machine vs hype machine in the NY vs Orlando match-up. I think the hype machine coming off an unlikely huge win is due for a huge let down. They were suppose to be blown out last game, this is probably the game that happens. Dont see that as a fishy line. If the Thunder was getting 7, why shouldn't the Knicks?

ParlayKing
    ParlayKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    This is the worst argument I've seen. They were playing with no Dirk and no Beaubois there.

ParlayKing

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Bottom line is the Sixers have been one of the NBAs better teams recently. And when i say recently i mean the last 2 months.

Sixers are 17-9 since the new year which makes for the 8th best record in the league
    Mavs are 19-8 in that time which makes for the 3rd best record.

But you see how close they really are. With that said, Mavs has proven time and time that they are a legit contender and have beaten elite teams on the road consistently. As good as the Sixers have been, they are not quite elite, so i'd go with the Mavs.

Grizz is in the same category as the Sixers. They are 19-9 since the new year which makes for the 7th best in the league. Spurs have managed to stay virtually injury free all year upto this point, not even to the role players. That was gonna catch up to them. Parker is having a great season and they are nowhere near as good without him. Now they are still elite but how much of a hit is losing Parker? Well the Grizzlies almost beat them in SA, they were up 1 with a minute to play but the Spurs came back to win by 7. Mostly all Ginobli as Parker was already out of the game by then. I think thats a tough call to make on this one, Spurs are better, but the Grizz CAN win here.

Hype machine vs hype machine in the NY vs Orlando match-up. I think the hype machine coming off an unlikely huge win is due for a huge let down. They were suppose to be blown out last game, this is probably the game that happens. Dont see that as a fishy line. If the Thunder was getting 7, why shouldn't the Knicks?

good stuff demens, gonna pound dallas tomorrow they owe me money for not covering 10 against washington

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

Magic, Hornets, Mavs, Spurs all look good right now.

ParlayKing

But its kinda scary to bet against the sixers when they held the spurs(when they were fully healthy) to below 80pts and beat them.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

I love the spurs.. I think Manu can handle the pressure at crunch time.. giving spurs +1.5 is really big IMO...

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Anybody think some of these clowns on SBR Forum have like 2 or 3 user names? I swear I hear the same lame arguments and hater comments consistently. demens, demoralized dreamer are they the same person? It seems like it. But blah blah blah is all I hear. There are much others as well. I would like to see some of these peoples betting cards to prove they are even betting on these games.

ParlayKing

Dont really care if they're betting these games or not, Demens, although hated by many always gives good input and i respect him for that

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

deleted
    Last edited by vinny808; 03-01-11 at 12:15 AM.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHAHAHAHAHA, pretty good point....I won't lie, there are some comments made that really make you think if different screennames are one person lol. Can't say they are but boy are there similarities lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    Anybody think some of these clowns on SBR Forum have like 2 or 3 user names? I swear I hear the same lame arguments and hater comments consistently. demens, demoralized dreamer are they the same person? It seems like it. But blah blah blah is all I hear. There are much others as well. I would like to see some of these peoples betting cards to prove they are even betting on these games.

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas, Lakers and Pacers parlay tomorrow. Good luck to me and others on these plays

DemoralizdDreamr

here u go. im not demens just another douchebag. parlayjunkie why u mad, u hit the under
    Attached Images  

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Demens may talk shit and antagonize some people but the man knows his basketball

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing View Post
    Dont really care if they're betting these games or not, Demens, although hated by many always gives good input and i respect him for that
    Yes really good input I agree, but the guy just types like he is angry at the world and bashes everybody on here with his negativity. I can tell he knows his shit. I would like to see him come up with a solid play and see how it pans out.

face

anyone betting on dallas beware, sixers are awesome right now. maybe it's just against bad teams, i don't know, but they have some clutch shooters right now. elton brand is hitting shots, lou williams hitting 3s, iguodala powering inside. game is a toss up, mavs probably win but i am going with 6ers tomorrow for small unit when the line goes up.

ParlayKing

Everyone got their own personality, in demens case when he agrees with something he would not make a comment. When he does make a comment it has valuable content to go against your pick or in favor of the other side. So when he makes a comment be sure it will go against your pick or your lean. And just think about it, who else is gonna go into your thread dishing out good constructive criticism while everyone else is saying things like "love the pick", "im on them too", and etc. LOL cheers demens dont stop what you're doing.

12 Last