mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

My computer model is up:

Note: I have no personal opinion about these. My computer spat these out as the top 3 for value for the day. I would like to see it work well but if it becomes public fade material after a while...no problem. Once again I have no personal opinion. No forecast by this model would be considered lean or parlay material. Straight bets only

This is what my computer model spat out for Monday. I would not advise following these picks unless you have a suitable bankroll and follow bankroll management.

Chicago NHL -115 ML
    -----------------------
    do not take at anything worse than -115. At -120 it doesnt make the criteria for the model.

Detroit NHL +110 ML There is some movement to the line where you can still make play and it is profitable. You can take it at +105 and still get reasonable value. No lower than that

NJ Nets NBA +120 Computer Model says this is the best value by far. +120 is a steal according to my model

I will post my records and overall. Today is first day of project. Once again these are not leans by any means

Even Bet tracking: all games 1 unit

Staggered bet tracking : NJ 1.5 units...Detroit 1.0 unit....Chicago 0.5 units

Good luck

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Add Wash ML +300 5 dimes as of 10:50 am....anything below +300 dont touch but the model sees long term value for this. 1.5 units

Remember you must have adequate bankroll and follow bankroll management rules strictly for this project

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Good luck on your wagers today...............

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

TY its very long term with strict bankroll management. If after a month im hemiraging then I will tail the system. Right now its a fun lil project. I hope I do well

http://mightymaron.mysbrforum.com/blog/

NinjaDMP
    NinjaDMP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice, I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Taking the Wiz and the points.

Good luck to you sir