twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

2h toronto game?

i took mavs -8. They are playing like shit, you think it would be a smart idea to take the 8.5 points and go with toronto for the second half?

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I have Mavs ML near the end of a parlay so I made a small play on Toronto just in case.

JT OZ

Not happy I put too much stock in a road team on a b2b but it is against Toronto minus Bargnani. Regardless it wasn't a pretty 24 minutes for the boys from Dallas.

twelvejewelz

Me to , hopefully they step it up the 2h. i got dallas -9 the 2h so hopefully i can hit that atleast. kidd needs to step it up. I though barganani being out would give the mavs a blow out game

Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

I put a good amount on the Mavs -9 2nd half line. They better pull this one through against the crappy craptors. Tie game in the 3rd.

twelvejewelz

i cant take this shit anymore its to much for me

JT OZ

HA I hear ya! Nice to see they picked it up, time to blow them off the floor final 10 min.

twelvejewelz

WOW. There we go . Hit them both mavs really came through holy $hit!! thanks paul and Jt !!!!

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    i took mavs -8. They are playing like shit, you think it would be a smart idea to take the 8.5 points and go with toronto for the second half?
    Never take Toronto, they will always cost you money in the long run. They have no talent and do not play hard.