ParlayKing
    ParlayKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Safest play of the day IMO

Dallas -9.5/-10

Dallas has been red hot lately winning the last three games by an average of 13 points, while Washington has been ice cold losing the last three games by a margin of 16! They gave it their all yesterday night @ Miami and still managed to lose by 8. After such a physical high scoring game, Washington will definitely feel fatigue late in tonights match against Dallas. And if you're not 100% and you're going against one of the league's elite, you're gonna get destroyed. I expect the final score to be in the 115-95 range. GL tonight.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Last three games, quite a sample size you got there. 2 of those were home games for Dallas btw, the biggest road win in their last 6 road games has been 9 points.

Double digit road favorite is the furthest thing from a safest play.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Totally agree. Mavs are rolling, and this is a terrible spot for the Wiz.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

wiz look decent on paper. but im on the mavs also tonite

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

Wiz will cover

ParlayKing

Good point demens, but i really don't see wizards keeping this within 10 against Dallas. Especially since Dallas is rested and Washington playing off b2b. Yes its a small sample size, but its the most recent numbers that's what im most concerned about, historical stats have little to no value IMO. Everything else on the board can go either way, considering the roster changes and injuries. I never play 10+ favs, let alone 10 point road favs but i feel comfortable with dallas covering this number.
    Last edited by ParlayKing; 02-26-11 at 12:43 PM.

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with your play -----------------

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing View Post
    Good point demens, but i really don't see wizards keeping this within 10 against Dallas. Especially since Dallas is rested and Washington playing off b2b. Everything else on the board can go either way, considering the roster changes and injuries.
    Wizards kept it under 10 vs the Heat in Miami so why can't you see them doing it at home vs Dallas. I know how good Mavs are, and they have been one on my fav teams to bet, especially on the road but not with a 10 point spread, thats just crazy. Wiz are decent at home and have some new bodies added to the rotation since the trade which can help. They do suck on b2bs, but still 10 point home dog, dont agree with the line being THAT drastic.

ParlayKing

Miami was on a b2b, after losing to chicago and traveling a huge distance to go home and play. If miami even had one days rest it wouldnt have been that close.

BigJ
    BigJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like Dallas. Washington is Horrible!

ParlayKing

The last three home games that Washington played against a above .500 team includes San Antonio, Atlanta, and Orlando. All three losses of 24 to SAS, 7 to ATL(without Al horford), and 22 to ORL. We can go back and forth all day long, but when it comes down to it, Dallas is a better team and rested-washington is a worser team that is off back to back and their leading scorer suffering from a injured ankle-just based on these situations this will be a very lopsided affair.
    Last edited by ParlayKing; 02-26-11 at 01:06 PM.

ron8698
    ron8698's Avatar Become A Pro!

, sounds good , Mavs-10 , let`s cash this