FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

LA Clippers amateurs

Blake Griffin, LA Clippers and their coach Vinny Del Negro are nothing but one big joke. Look at this game with Lakers. Griffin 18 pts and 9 rebounds at the enfd of 3rd quarter (with Lakers leading 85-67). Game was clearly decided. As it was expected Griffin remained on the bench after 3rd quarter cause what serious cach would risk with his best player in a situation where there is no need to be on the floor. Well, serious coach would not, but Vinny Del Negro... What a joke this man is. At 6:37 left in 4th quarter and with 21 pts lead for Lakers, Del Negro calls Griffin. And why? Just to reach irrelevant 10th rebound and double-double. And look, at 2:44 left, Griffin made 10th rebound and immediately went to the bench.
    These Clippers are really bunch of amateurs.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

haha agreee...all about the stats now adays

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've seen teams go on crazy runs before late in games. Not a bad move by the coach.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

It's not Griffin's fault. I wouldn't bash him. It was the coaches decision to put him back in the game.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

clippers and blake griffin seriously makes me nauseous. couldnt pay me to watch them.

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

That's why they're the Clippers! Just because they have a freakishly athletic guy on their team doesn't make up for the fact that they are the most embarrassing franchise in all sports!