wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Nice man U pick man.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    it seems that you have lost your mental balance now...
    stop talking so bad for others.

as i told you, i doubt if you have ever watched Depor at La Liga...
    you just confermared that you are watching only Champions League and maybe some UEFA or Europa. So the last time you watched Depor was 7 years ago...? nice call!!!

I don't care how big you were on ManU. I hope you were and you cashed a big amount of buxs.
    Our arguement has nothing to do with that.
    the one who has to go off this Forum, is... the guy who uses bad words, you know. So stop threatening others.

get a life
    Greetings from Thessaloniki
    you just confermared that you are watching only Champions League and maybe some UEFA or Europa. So the last time you watched Depor was 7 years ago...? nice call!!!

yeah, ahh, im giving you an example you moron and you insist on telling me what I watch and when watch it. Like you know.

You even said you thought real would win, maybe even bet on it yet it was a decent bet?

yeah a team who wins 25 percent of their games this season, lost 6-1 to them already and 3-1 at home last season isnt a good bet

you idiot it was decent yet you were on them you said

bye now im not gonna bother with you anymnore. You beat yourself

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post

yeah, ahh, im giving you an example you moron and you insist on telling me what I watch and when watch it. Like you know.

You even said you thought real would win, maybe even bet on it yet it was a decent bet?

yeah a team who wins 25 percent of their games this season, lost 6-1 to them already and 3-1 at home last season isnt a good bet

you idiot it was decent yet you were on them you said

bye now im not gonna bother with you anymnore. You beat yourself

i hope you finally convinced yourself, that it was a decent pick.

i bet on Real Madrid too. This doesn't mean it was decent bet. i went low at this. anyway.
    feed your mind with those childy ""

First 12