madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

if u need a get out of jail free card

back Manchester United tonight to beat wigan at $1.55. I know this is the nba forum but this is where I always post and although many of you guys piss me off I like you and want you all to win. Man U is top of the league wigan is 3rd from bottom and they have beaten them quite a few times in a row.

Real Madrid awy to deportivo also is a decent bet. But I trust man u more. Both will win.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    back Manchester United tonight to beat wigan at $1.55. I know this is the nba forum but this is where I always post and although many of you guys piss me off I like you and want you all to win. Man U is top of the league wigan is 3rd from bottom and they have beaten them quite a few times in a row.

Real Madrid awy to deportivo also is a decent bet. But I trust man u more. Both will win.
    when someone names DECENT BET a Real Madrid pick against Deportivo, at Galicia... means that this person has nothing to do with european football!!!

Real Madrid cannot win at 3 places round Spain. These are Barcelona(nuevo campo), Osasuna and Coruna.

i don't say that Mourinho is not capable to win, wherever he needs to win. I just say that this pick is far from DECENT... and take a look at the value of this odd... 1.40????
    Real Madrid has 1 victory and 5 draws at last 17 games... calculate and find how many times they have lost

are you kidding me?

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

add to that man u are something like 3-8-1 or whatever away from home so 1.50 is not great value imo

id prefer to take the unders in both

edit: maybe unders isnt the play...so no play for me
    Last edited by ugabooga; 02-26-11 at 05:25 AM.

madrabbit

ok will look at this for the man u game

Wigan Athletic have lost each of their 11 Premier League meetings with Manchester United.
    The aggregate score for the matches is United 37-4 Wigan.
    Wayne Rooney has scored nine goals in 12 matches in all competitions against the Latics.
    Wigan have only taken the lead in three of the games.
    Hugo Rodallega is Wigan's top scorer with seven Premier League goals and is the only recognised striker to have netted in the top-flight this season.
    Wigan have scored just one goal in their last seven meetings in all competitions against United.
    Dimitar Berbatov has scored five goals in eight Premier League matches against Wigan.
    United (57) have scored more than double the number of Premier League goals Wigan (27) have this season.
    The Red Devils have won just three away games out of 12 league games through the course of the current campaign.
    Wigan are the joint second lowest scoring team in the Premier League.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    when someone names DECENT BET a Real Madrid pick against Deportivo, at Galicia... means that this person has nothing to do with european football!!!

Real Madrid cannot win at 3 places round Spain. These are Barcelona(nuevo campo), Osasuna and Coruna.

i don't say that Mourinho is not capable to win, wherever he needs to win. I just say that this pick is far from DECENT... and take a look at the value of this odd... 1.40????
    Real Madrid has 1 victory and 5 draws at last 17 games... calculate and find how many times they have lost

are you kidding me?
    I know nothing about european football? are you kidding me? whats the last 17 games got to do with this game? Did the previous 16 before the last one turn out to what it was supposed to be? no, it didnt as real won 3-1. Real beat them 6-1 in real this season. This isnt the same deportivo quit living in the past.

I tipped lakers vs portland the game gone by in portland and the game b4 that where lakers won in portland without kobe. Lakers lost what the last 8 b4 their last 2 meetings in portland. Things dont always stay the same you idiot. 1.40 is very good value for this madrid team against this deportivo team WHO IS 3 POINTS ABOVE RELEGATION

Dont tell me i know nothing about european football I can tell you every single world cup result since 1994 and every euro since 1996 off the top of my head and what the scores were at half time. 1990 I know almost every result bar one or two.

Seriously b4 u just go by stats put up a better argument.

madrabbit

unders in both ugabooga where man u has spanked wigan in recent meetings? Under against real isnt smart considering they smashed them 6-1 this season. You could be right but its more risky than over. Under/overs suck anyway.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Wrong thread.. this is NBA bob..

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ugabooga View Post
    add to that man u are something like 3-8-1 or whatever away from home so 1.50 is not great value imo

id prefer to take the unders in both

edit: maybe unders isnt the play...so no play for me
    i rarely pick unders mate. it is just not the kind of bet, i like.
    But if i had to, i would pick under at both games.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Wrong thread.. this is NBA bob..
    if they win whats the difference? if you can make money who cares what it is? good ppl in this forum wont see it in the soccer section.

tullamore21
    Update your status

I know nothing about european football? are you kidding me? whats the last 17 games got to do with this game? Did the previous 16 before the last one turn out to what it was supposed to be? no, it didnt as real won 3-1. Real beat them 6-1 in real this season. This isnt the same deportivo quit living in the past.

I tipped lakers vs portland the game gone by in portland and the game b4 that where lakers won in portland without kobe. Lakers lost what the last 8 b4 their last 2 meetings in portland. Things dont always stay the same you idiot. 1.40 is very good value for this madrid team against this deportivo team WHO IS 3 POINTS ABOVE RELEGATION

Dont tell me i know nothing about european football I can tell you every single world cup result since 1994 and every euro since 1996 off the top of my head and what the scores were at half time. 1990 I know almost every result bar one or two.

Seriously b4 u just go by stats put up a better argument.

are you donk or something? calling me idiot? what have to say that you know every result of these cups?

answer me immediately, who was the first scorer of Sweden at WC1994?

tullamore21
    Update your status

lol, just teasing you.

try to be more polite when you posting at a public thread. I did not offend you.
    I personally picked Real Madrid tonight at Galicia.
    But this is not a DECENT pick, this is just an undervalued bet. I tried to explain you, that if you had better knowledge of the terms i wrote, then you wouldn't have name that "decent"

where are you from?

madrabbit

lol, just teasing you.

try to be more polite when you posting at a public thread. I did not offend you.
    I personally picked Real Madrid tonight at Galicia.
    But this is not a DECENT pick, this is just an undervalued bet. I tried to explain you, that if you had better knowledge of the terms i wrote, then you wouldn't have name that "decent"

where are you from?
    hahahha hey man yeah was actually gonna come back in this thread and apologise I did snap and you made very good points. As for the sweden game and honest i didnt look as i dont need to know im not 100 percent but I do know it was a 2-2 draw with cameroon. Maybe Kenneth Anderson>? coulda been dahlin. Im pretty sure after leading 1-0 they went down 2-1 and equalised from perhap s a thomas thern pk? lol I remember that tourney well as my beloved Italy succumbed on pk's.

Im from the same place you probably come from. Australia.

madrabbit

also mate for real its decent its probably the highest theyve paid away from home all season bar barca game in la liga.

madrabbit

lol

Cameroon 2 – 2 Sweden Rose Bowl, Pasadena
    Attendance: 93,194
    Referee: Alberto Tejada Noriega (Peru)
    Embé 31'
    Omam-Biyik 47' Report Ljung 8'
    Dahlin 75'

ljung!

sickpicks
    sickpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't like back teams which played midweek games. Real Madrid and Man U both played in champions league cup. I have basketball picks as alternative for you soccer picks for example israel basketball elyon vs haifa or spain basketball granada vs baloncesto. Granada lost all last 10 games. though gl with your plays madrabbit

madrabbit

thanks man. Illl hit up on that scout you got for me. man u 1-0 up shoulda been 1-0 down, a man down or 1-1 very lucky thus far.

tullamore21
    Update your status

lol

Cameroon 2 – 2 Sweden Rose Bowl, Pasadena
    Attendance: 93,194
    Referee: Alberto Tejada Noriega (Peru)
    Embé 31'
    Omam-Biyik 47' Report Ljung 8'
    Dahlin 75'

ljung!
    well, i was meaning who was the top scorer for Sweden at World Cup 1994...(WC1994)
    anyway

BiePoker
    BiePoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

well done.. a lot of moments.. and now realization too

madrabbit

knneth anderson 5 goals, dahlin 4, brolin 3. I meant games anyway not every goal scorer etc but im good with that too.

4-0 man u yeah baby!

3500 dollars wooooool and more if india and real win in cricket and soccer.

madrabbit

u said first goal scorer and i wasnt sure.

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

unders in both ugabooga where man u has spanked wigan in recent meetings? Under against real isnt smart considering they smashed them 6-1 this season. You could be right but its more risky than over. Under/overs suck anyway.
    I did edit my post almost straight away after posting after seeing their previous scores but credit where credit is due. 4-0 is a drubbing in anyone's book. Congrats

Were you on the Sri Lankan's last night? Did very well to restrict Pakistan to that score but was never in the chase. I'm on India biggish tonight as well.

tullamore21
    Update your status

that was not a DECENT pick finally...

madrabbit

that was not a DECENT pick finally...
    who cares! what you wait to see them fail just so you can come in here and have a crack. I said theyd win, they didnt, so what? The write up was about man u I said if you need a get out of jail free card that was it and they did it. So suck on that.

Yesterday I tipped orlando to smash thunder, made a post about it and they won. I said take lakers -11.5 live bet and they covered. The day before I tipped boston and heat both to lose and I even put 1500 on it and 2k on the bulls, both straight out wins. Yesterday I put 2k on spurs-phili ml.

Ive made a thread telling ppl buggets would smash heat -10.5 at 7.25 odds and that came thru. If youre going to focus on one's that lose focus on the wins as well. No one picks 100 percent and I did say MAN U get out of jail free card. Why didnt you say anything about that?

Like you pick 100 percent

Man u won I made 3.5k off it so I think you can sit down. PPL have seen me with big bets and win and also proof so I suggest if you want to look good, post winners. Not pick out a few losses.

Moron.

madrabbit

btw I dont care what recent meetings are this is not the same team its like saying Brazil away to hungary is not a good bet Hugary were good in the 50's theyre not anymore Real were 2nd and beat them 6-1 earlier in the season deportivo were 3 points above relegation and have won 6 games from 25 this season.

Yeah its not a decent pick. Right. Real should have won but didnt, even you said you thought they would. It was the most real was paying away all season bar playing at barca, villareal or sevilla the latter two i dont even think theyve travelled there yet.

Man U won. That was the get out of jail free card. I was right so deal with it.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by ugabooga View Post
    I did edit my post almost straight away after posting after seeing their previous scores but credit where credit is due. 4-0 is a drubbing in anyone's book. Congrats

Were you on the Sri Lankan's last night? Did very well to restrict Pakistan to that score but was never in the chase. I'm on India biggish tonight as well.
    ahhhh nice one but real madrid have stuffed me up re india. Doesnt matter I had 700 on it but won 3570 off man u

I had 50 bux on sri lanka into brisbane roar. Nothing that hurts me

tullamore21
    Update your status

who cares! what you wait to see them fail just so you can come in here and have a crack. I said theyd win, they didnt, so what? The write up was about man u I said if you need a get out of jail free card that was it and they did it. So suck on that.

Yesterday I tipped orlando to smash thunder, made a post about it and they won. I said take lakers -11.5 live bet and they covered. The day before I tipped boston and heat both to lose and I even put 1500 on it and 2k on the bulls, both straight out wins. Yesterday I put 2k on spurs-phili ml.

Ive made a thread telling ppl buggets would smash heat -10.5 at 7.25 odds and that came thru. If youre going to focus on one's that lose focus on the wins as well. No one picks 100 percent and I did say MAN U get out of jail free card. Why didnt you say anything about that?

Like you pick 100 percent

Man u won I made 3.5k off it so I think you can sit down. PPL have seen me with big bets and win and also proof so I suggest if you want to look good, post winners. Not pick out a few losses.

Moron.

i do not come here, after your loss to argue with you.
    i was here right after you said that REAL IS A DECENT PICK TOO.

When i say that you dunno anything about european football, it is true.
    There are "traditions" in each league, each country, that keep on and has nothing to do with the form, the potential or any other staff.
    I told you that i was on Real Madrid too, but i knew that this would be tough. And it was. Even if Ronaldo scored last chanse, that pick wouldn't have been decent.

Be careful with the words you use, that's all.
    you pick a team, without any knowledge of the rivalry. You just saw the Standings and the previous meeting at Santiago Bernabeu. I doubt if you have ever watch La Corunia at a La Liga game...

what to say, if Man U won? i didn't say anything about it. I didn't say that you are a bad capper.
    You are trying to defend yourself, using past picks, that cashed... So what? i haven't said anything about it.
    I comment on your Real pick and i was so true...

you should ask "sorry" for that "moron" word...

go and watch Roar or Heart, but stop capping european soccer. you just know the 20top teams and bet on them...
    Last edited by tullamore21; 02-26-11 at 06:16 PM.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    and I added 5k just b4 kick off. Youre another one. Jealous. What do I need to post the poic to prove it? Sick of you trying to find stuff about me because youre jealous I make money and you dont. What so im lying about this? Is it impossible for ppl to make last minute wagers? omg everything is impossible for ppl here you know why? because its impossible for you to succeed so you assume the same for others.

tullamore21
    Update your status

muahahahaha

madrabbit

muahahahaha
    youre a fool. Youre just jealous I won. I can post a pic of the bet tomorow if you doubt me if I do you both must be banned permanently from this forum. If I don't, I ill leave.

btw dont you tell me I know nothing about european football my knowledge is better than yours I know deportivo's good run in 2004 to the semi's where they lost to porto in the semi's. They also came from a 4-1 deficit to then holders milan to win 4-0 and knock them out.

As I said lakers lost 8 straight in portland before their last 2 meetings in portland why wouldnt portland win them too? Not everyhting stays the same and as I said real beat them in deportivo last season and smashed them 6-1 this season why wouldnt they beat a team who's won 6 out of 24? 25 percent win ratio b4 yesterday.

Not wasting anymore time with you. You have nothing better to do and quite frankly youre jealous and you cant win anything. But I do. I won 10.7 2 days ago and posted it.

Ive posted winning bets where ive wagered over 20k here. What have you did? Im established. You are not.

Bottom line I gave ppl a get out of jail bet and it won. Thats all that counts.

On your way now fool. Oh and hawley stop trying to pick on insi gnifcant rubbishbecause quite frankly you should be more concerned with that empty bank roll.

madrabbit

you know how I bet big? this is how

tullamore, sit in your seat and shut your mouth. Thats how much I know my football!

let me guess your response '' its not mine ''

go home mate youre ajoke how much you been losingppl that know me here know im legit. I dont know who you are i dont really care for some twats opnion on the net who I put to shame anyway.

hawley get a job you bum maybe then you wouldnt have to go on the net to try and prove ppl are liars when in fact they have better things to do with their time than make up stories.

good ppl deserve good things not my fault you havnt got anything good in your life. Either of you.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I have seen your big plays before and given you credit

Was simply asking whether you had 1K or 3.5K on it

Don't understand why you go looking for confrontation with everyone though

madrabbit

hawley, you always ask and it seems like youre implying that Im a liar. I dont like ppl that assume the worst in ppl. I also hate jealousy. Oncfrontation with everyone is nonsense. If you take a stab at me be sure to expect a few back in return.

tullamore21
    Update your status

you know how I bet big? this is how

tullamore, sit in your seat and shut your mouth. Thats how much I know my football!

let me guess your response '' its not mine ''

go home mate youre ajoke how much you been losingppl that know me here know im legit. I dont know who you are i dont really care for some twats opnion on the net who I put to shame anyway.

hawley get a job you bum maybe then you wouldnt have to go on the net to try and prove ppl are liars when in fact they have better things to do with their time than make up stories.

good ppl deserve good things not my fault you havnt got anything good in your life. Either of you.

it seems that you have lost your mental balance now...
    stop talking so bad for others.

as i told you, i doubt if you have ever watched Depor at La Liga...
    you just confermared that you are watching only Champions League and maybe some UEFA or Europa. So the last time you watched Depor was 7 years ago...? nice call!!!

I don't care how big you were on ManU. I hope you were and you cashed a big amount of buxs.
    Our arguement has nothing to do with that.
    the one who has to go off this Forum, is... the guy who uses bad words, you know. So stop threatening others.

get a life
    Greetings from Thessaloniki

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

hawley, you always ask and it seems like youre implying that Im a liar. I dont like ppl that assume the worst in ppl. I also hate jealousy. Oncfrontation with everyone is nonsense. If you take a stab at me be sure to expect a few back in return.
    How did i take a stab at you? You posted you made a 1K bet in one thread and you posted you made a 3.5K bet in this thread. Surely its not taking a stab by asking how much you actually played it for?

And how can you assume I am jealous? You make huge ML bets. Thats not the way I, or many others here play. You succeed in playing that way and I give you credit for that

12 Last