reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

vyomguy is easily one of the best cappers on this forum.

Read his posts carefully. The dude is on fire. If people aren't listening to him they're fools. Keep up the great work brotha.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

stfu vyomguy

reppin_the_847

lol don't hate bro. You're not bad either. I've seen you call some good situational picks too. And no I'm not vyomguy. I'm more ghetto than he is lol. He's a numbers guy. Respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    stfu vyomguy

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    stfu vyomguy

Or this gullible idiot was impressed by him saying he bets 5k. Ignore list time.

reppin_the_847

Why do you always have to be such a fukkin downer. "politicin" was right when he called you out. All you do is rain on the parade. Look at vyomguy's picks for tonight. He said the Pistons would get crushed, they got crushed. He said the Magic would easily cover the spread vs. the OKC Thunder. They easily covered, as he predicted. This has nothing to do with whether he bet a 5K unit, or a $5 dollar unit. Quit hating.

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post

Or this gullible idiot was impressed by him saying he bets 5k. Ignore list time.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

politicin is one of the biggest idiots on this forum. you are really using him as a reference?

vyom is an ok capper, he does have some good hits but there's no reason to open a thread to suck his balls. my opinion.

reppin_the_847

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. In any case, it does seem that vyomguy is on a roll lately. On the other hand, LB (no offense to him, I am cool with LB) hasn't been posting up as many picks after a rather nasty cold streak. You gotta admit, a lotta folks on this forum are looking for guidance for their picks, and you gotta go where the momentum is. As for politicin, I understand that he wasn't quite well received around here. My bond with him was primarily via our hip hop connection & not necessarily the sports handicapping. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    politicin is one of the biggest idiots on this forum. you are really using him as a reference?

vyom is an ok capper, he does have some good hits but there's no reason to open a thread to suck his balls. my opinion.

reppin_the_847

Keepin my thread alive. Nominating vyomguy for capper of the week here. Dude's hunches HIT unlike most everybody else this week. No homo lol.