sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jazz +6 on Upset Friday

This game is very important for Jazz....I think they win it outright, despite hot play by pacers and strong performance at home. Jazz's new acquisitions play a great game today....expecting a decent win for jazz actually. I'll still take the points though, ML has a lot of value!!!

Not playing it but Wizards may very well play a tight game against heat as heat just lost a tough game, looking forward to partying for the wknd, and they struggle against a pg that likes to drive in.

Magic will also more than likely win by DD in their game, but also not touching that game.

I feel pretty good about the jazz game tho....who else is on this?

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is looking forward to partying for the weekend you? The Heat are playing the "new" knicks team on sunday, and the wizards have a tough game against the mavs on saturday... IMO Heat are going to really put it on the wizards tonight at home since they will have a tougher game against the knicks so they might as well beat up on the little guy while they can.. Im on the pacers and im not touching the heat or magic games. Good luck though.

solid152
    solid152's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Jazz hasn't won a game yet for their new coach..I guess they have to win sometime?: IDK I fell like the Jazz is a terrible team now. Gonna lay off this game.

drc6491
    drc6491's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

ya bro im on the pacers for this one, good luck tho

sportman1313

wished ya'll followed and tailed me lol....all 3 were head on. I nearly called each game exactly how it would have played out also....just to let ya'll know, I have been very profitable in the nba this season and track and play games on particular momentums and other indicators that aren't normally played. I won't delve deep into them but if anybody needs some good pics, I can certainly help out...I don't play many but the ones I do are pretty solid.

Honestly, if I wasn't in a rush....I was gonna go very very big on jazz in this game. Kinda upset that I didn't but it's all good.....BOL all

sportman1313

Bro...no offense but I seriously think that you have no idea what you're doing capping games. I could be wrong but your posts come off as pretty immature and makes it seem like you are completely oblivious to playing games properly and successfully. I don't know you so I can't speak too much about it....but best of luck to you too bro, hope you had a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    who is looking forward to partying for the weekend you? The Heat are playing the "new" knicks team on sunday, and the wizards have a tough game against the mavs on saturday... IMO Heat are going to really put it on the wizards tonight at home since they will have a tougher game against the knicks so they might as well beat up on the little guy while they can.. Im on the pacers and im not touching the heat or magic games. Good luck though.