lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

how much are you playing it for?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes it is. Magic however lost their last game to the lowly Kings. In Orlando. Kind of think they play hard tonight but 7 pts is a lot to give to OKC

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I have been pondering this one too. The Magic might come out to play tonight though. Dwight Howard finally said that the team needs to get their shit together after that horrible loss against the Kings. Sometimes they just don't come out to play. They probably weren't too worried about playing the Kings as well. Maybe they actually get up for this game. The Thunder should have Perkins and Nate Robinson (not sure he matters) in the lineup tonight. The more I think about it, the more I like the Thunder. Thunder have lost their last 6 visits to Orlando though. Still can't make up my mind.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I have been pondering this one too. The Magic might come out to play tonight though. Dwight Howard finally said that the team needs to get their shit together after that horrible loss against the Kings. Sometimes they just don't come out to play. They probably weren't too worried about playing the Kings as well. Maybe they actually get up for this game. The Thunder should have Perkins and Nate Robinson (not sure he matters) in the lineup tonight. The more I think about it, the more I like the Thunder. Thunder have lost their last 6 visits to Orlando though. Still can't make up my mind.
    Pretty sure Perkins is out for ~1 week with a knee injury. Too bad too, because Dwight struggles with Perk more than any other player in the league

I'm tempted to play OKC, but Orlando is going to be motivated after their loss to the Kings. Whether they can translate that motivation to actually getting the ball in the hoop is a whole other issue with that team though

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am thinking the +7 looks even more tempting. Very strong chance they cover. Win the game is possible but I hate going against the Magic after their embarrassing loss they suffered via the Sacramento Kings.

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Don't forget that OKC lost their good friend Jeff Green. The team's morale may be down and cause them to play uninspired basketball a la Celtics losing Perkins. The Magic also shot terribly from behind the arc against the Kings, and I'm looking for them to bounce back tonight after Howard's mini rant.

This game is a no play for me but I would lean Magic ML and maybe Magic minus the points if the line dropped to 6.

mrtsummit
    mrtsummit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

raptors

raptors plus 3.5 !

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Line is insanely high for a reason

magic giving the same amount of points that the spurs did ? Lol.. Common

Thunderman
    Thunderman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was wondering the same thing. The line is too high...was expecting it more like -5.5.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

aw yea thunder lock baby way too many points. with durant and nate robinson go all in on that they will probably win straight up

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Pretty sure Perkins is out for ~1 week with a knee injury. Too bad too, because Dwight struggles with Perk more than any other player in the league I'm tempted to play OKC, but Orlando is going to be motivated after their loss to the Kings. Whether they can translate that motivation to actually getting the ball in the hoop is a whole other issue with that team though
    I thought Perkins was out too but then I saw an article that said he would be in the lineup. I think he is out. Orlando also needs to step up and play some defense. They showed no effort against Sacramento.

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

The thing you have to consider is that, OKC will basically be getting no offensive production from the 4 and 5 positions. Serge+Collison+Nazr is not exactly an offensive-minded trio, and Orlando will be playing tough D after the embarrassing loss to the Kings. OKC will have to score a lot from the perimeter, which means a lot of 3 point attempts and drives into Dwight Howard. I wouldn't say that this should discourage you making a play, just something to think about.

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bought the hook and got +7 OKC. The ML is just to big of a stretch when considering the lineups.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is Perkins status for tonight?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Perkins is out for sure.

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

with perkins out its tougher to give OKC the nod, but they will definitely cover. the magic are still the magic, and live or die by the 3

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

MAGIC wins this game in DD....anyone who plays OKC is making a poor betting decision, of course I may eat my words if they do cover. Regardless, best of luck to everyone

ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

I secretly wanna go for thunder ML too :-/ I just feel dwight is getting frustrated....for putting in his double doubles with no W...but this match is a revenge match from the last time they met...

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

thunder loose big tonight.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

gl with all of that.

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Oklahoma +6.5 is only bet for me!