forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

forzuto play for Celtics and Chicago TNT Thursday

Celtics (-3.5). Locked and loaded. Over is my play as well. I didn't fade Denver in the last game. They are still a dominant force at home and had something to prove, in the sense that they are still a team with other players who can step up, despite having had a crazy regrouping. J.R. Smith, Afflalo and Lawson can ball. But I also think that first game with new roster took a lot out of them.

Celtics are charged and ready after shooting out of the blocks with a win. That momentum is contagious for teams on the road. They will not have Shaq and Perkins looks doubtful. Still, I take a road-tested NBA Finals contender team over a team that is currently having some serious identity issues, since hearing about rumors of a couple players not happy with the trade.

The Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last five games following a SU win and they are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 against the NBA Atlantic. However, Boston is 1-5 ATS in its last six trips to Denver. Yet the favorite is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings. The over is 5-1 in Denver’s last six overall and 8-1 in its last 9 against the Eastern Conf.

And then you just have to throw these kinds of stats out the damn window because in the end comes time to just pick the team that can get it done, and thus start a new trend. Rolling with my Celtics. Hope they can keep up!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

Chicago (+2.5). Locked and loaded. Over is my other wager for a seperate parlay.
    Waiting for more movement on line for Miami so I can get +3 or more. Joakim is back. Maybe not the best time for him to be back since he's a bit rusty, but he just debuted with 8 pts and 16 rebounds in the Toronto loss. That game was just an oversight and practise for the more important matchup on Thursday. Bulls were definitely looking ahead.

I can't mess with a team that has recently beaten the best team in the NBA. They have also beaten Boston, Miami, Orlando, Dallas, L.A. Portland, Denver and Philly - and all the wins were at home. That is the key: home dominance in the Windy City. You can't mess with a 25-4 home record.

Miami, on the other hand, have done anything but dominate the NBA’s elite. Miami is 1-6 against Boston, Chicago, San Antonio, Dallas and the defending Champs. Bulls have won three of the last four matchups against Miami at the United Center.

The over is 4-1 in Chicago’s last five overall and 4-0 in its last four home games. The over is also 10-2 in Miami’s last 12 road contests against teams with winning home records.

Good luck all!!!
    Last edited by forzuto13; 02-24-11 at 03:44 AM. Reason: mispell

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Chicago will go to +3/+3.5 by tomorrow afternoon. So just wait to bet them.

Besides as a home Dog they are a ML bet. Winning record @ home, good players, and great coach.

ML Chicago or no play for me.

forzuto13

The money line is not that much value at only +130. I'll take the points as insurance. This game might come down to the wire and I'd hate to lose my bet if the Heat pull out a buzzer beater shot and win by a point or two.

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Boston -3,5 huge play for me!

hatemybookie
    hatemybookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston lost Perkins big concern?

forzuto13

Quote Originally Posted by hatemybookie View Post
    Boston lost Perkins big concern?
    Well they seem to do better having Shaq and/or Perkins. They have three centers out then for the night. They have fared well enough with one or two of these guys not playing. Big Baby will get a lot of minutes and let's hope he stays out of foul trouble.

Tonight will be intersting since Boston's D has held opponents to an average of 88.6 pts per game the last six games. Denver leads the league in scoring. I'm hoping the influx of new guys more than likely playing will just create a mess with the Denver game and mismatches will abound.

All said, the Big 4 for Boston can get it done on the offensive end of things. Their perimeter D is solid too and will hopefully wreak havoc on the new Denver roster.

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do the Celtics even have 9 healthy players to suit up for the game today? I see, Garnett, Davis, Allen, Rondo, Pierce, Wafer, Bradley unless Kristic and Green somehow play today.

forzuto13

Yeah, they are depleted... again. I have no idea if the new trades might play or not. I can't find that out on the Internet. Still, they have been playing all season without guys and have still won big games. The starting five are all healthy and this is what matters most to me.

forzuto13

Chicago takes it!!! Sorry LeBron!!! GO BULLS Part 2 is Boston... come on Celtics!!!

forzuto13

All over Phoenix -3.5 for Friday night in Toronto. Can't see that one going wrong. Phoenix has to make a run here strong on the road. Locked and loaded!