sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers/Wizards Under 208.5

Have them for the Under but both the final 2 minutes of the first and second quarters went very high paced and led to 107 at the half. No plays but O/U for 2h is 102.5. It's gonna be tough cuz refs have been calling fouls pretty easily in this one. Boy Wizards are pretty bad on a side note

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Pacers just hit a layup on a long pass AFTER a basket...don't play the Pacers Under until something changes? They haven't scored under 100 yet w/Vogel....without looking...I think its about 9-1 Over with Vogel as well!

Mr Handicapable

You might be ok just fading the Wiz....Pacers might beat them 110-90 tonite? Hit Indy hard -1.5 tonite....they're really putting together a good young team!

sportman1313

mr.handicapable....this is almost precisely the reason I chose to play the Under. They've gone over 6 games in a row I believe, and have been playing great offensively. I figured they would be more sluggish in shooting in this game after their break, and would play better defense cuz their coach has been talking about that...plus, these two teams have gone under 4 times in a row and in my opinion this O/U may have been slightly inflated cuz wizards hardly score over 100 points. Still a shot at it, but need more defense on both ends and continued missed shots.

sportman1313

Pacers are indeed a pretty talented team....they're playing real good ball in this game so far and wizards are just garbage. Honestly, pacers in 2h would not have been a bad play....still with my under for the game. Still reachable but need this game to slow down....not looking good rite now at all

Mr Handicapable

Pacers are shooting alot more ft's too w/Vogel....driving to the hoop alot more...Granger in particular! This crew seems to be happy w/alot of tick tack calls too...Indy might shoot 50 fts tonite?

sportman1313

OMG, the refs did absolutely everything they could to make sure this went over and it only went over by .5....unbelievable. Fouls were being called after missed shots with no contact....71 total FTS!!! 45 to Pacers. TERRIBLE OFFICIATING, oh well