forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

All-Star Game a pick. Gotta roll with the East!

Well since I cashed in a nice little parlay for Rookies/Over bullshit game and the ML Rookies, I thought I'd put some of the winnings on the other meaningless game for Sunday. Gotta take the East this year.

They got the better starting line-up, even though the West is a deeper unit all together. East has the advantage in defense, where it will come down to during the 4th quarter. Plus there is the chemistry with the Heat players and the Celtics players. I imagine Doc will put his four guys in at the same time even for a bit.

I think Derrick Rose will get MVP for the game. Gonna take the Over too in a little parlay. What the hell.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the east as well, early betting is leaning heavy towards east though and that might be a warning sign though that east will lose but we'll see.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yeah, lline moved to -1 East about one minute after I put my bet in. Doesn't mean anything though.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by forzuto13 View Post
    Yeah, lline moved to -1 East about one minute after I put my bet in. Doesn't mean anything though.
    If anything, not a bad sign at all. In all-star games, if public is betting right side, it moves. Or at leas it did for all the football all-star games and today's side for the rook game.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

small bet on the east just because ill be watching it im sure