forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Suns are hot stars but Dallas Mavericks are Hotter! - Feb. 17th

The other big game of the day on TNT is gonna be a coin toss of sorts, at least in my opinion (although I'd take the other team from Texas).

The Dallas/PHX game is a bit easier to figure out: TAKE DALLAS!

That's what I'm saying. I don't care how much the Suns have been tightening up their game lately and stepping up their D and finally getting comfy with the new trades last year. Dallas are still playing better than ever this year and just about everyone is healthy and they are a steaming locomotive (at least until the playoffs, like always , but we'll see about that later...). I'm still ridin' the train and intend to ride it untill it crashes or runs out of steam.

The Mavs have won 11 of their past 12 games with the only setback (even though I still covered) being a 121-120 setback at Denver last Thursday. Dallas will have Roddy Beaubois (prev. foot injury) in uniform for the first time this season as well as the recently-acquired Peja Stojakovic, who scored 22 points in a win at Houston Saturday. The last game was a comfortable win against Sacto., where I saw a few people jumping on that dog to cover. No bueno.

A couple trends to note:
    The Mavericks are 5-1 ATS in their last six road games.
    The Suns are 1-4-1 ATS in their last six home games against teams with winning road records.

The over is 6-0 in its last six road games for Dallas, yet Phoenix (with their newfound D) are 4-1 in last five overall.

Early lines showing Phoenix -1, which means Dallas is a 2 pt favorite (or 3 pt since they are playing a B2B game). I think that's how it works.

All considered. I'm about to get back on that train rollin' into the desert sun for some fireworks, tacos, cervezas y texanos que tienen victoria!!!!

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

LOVE IT!! Dallas is the PLAY!!!!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

agree

Good value on the Mavs

GL

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Line is gonna keep creeping along. Wouldn't be surprised if it's at Dalls -3 by game time. Got it locked up at -1.5. Good luck!!