NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Pacers (-1) Too Good to be True at Detroit

A lot of good value bets for tomorrow (2/16/11) in the NBA. There is usually one or two nights (rarely) a week in this NBA season where there are some games you can look at the match up and just see a total lob sided affair.

Doesn't matter what the point spreads are or who is on a hot streak or not. Tonight we have some of those types of games.

(1) Boston hosts the NJ Nets - Celtics with three days off and hosting the NJ Nets at home. C'mon man. Already Botson has beaten them at NJ 100-75, and at home 89 -83. The spread is high at 12 and even though I think Boston can lay a massacre down on them....I feel safer betting the UNDER 184 points. Go with that.

(2) Pacers (-1) @ Detroit Pistons - Tracy McGrady has been hot for Detroit lately, but other than that this is a streaky team led by possible explosions here and there by T-Mac and Ben Gordon. Indiana Pacers have been playing well, especially against sub .500 teams since their new head coach took over and all there games are competitive. Add to that the fact that the Pacer won all four meeting last year against the Pistons (including two at Detroit). I feel this line is too low and will take Pacers (-1) as a solid play for $75 tomorrow.

(3) Orlando Magic (-11.5) to Crush Washington Wizards - Orlando will be fresh with 3 days off having not played since February 13th and are 5-0 against the Wizards in their last five meetings. They crushed the Washington Wizards by 30 points on Opening Night 1112-83 also at Orlando and also beat Washington 18 points at Washington just a couple of weeks back. And the Wizards road record....well that just speaks for itself. All signs point to another Magic crush fest.....take Orlando (-11.5).

(4) Lakers (-11) @ Cleveland Cavaliers - Lakers are coming off two straight losses, including an embarrassment of a loss to the Charlotte Bobcats where everyone's shot seemed to be off. Expect a MAJOR STATEMENT rebound of a game by this Laker squad as they hope to get their rythmn back on track before they head to the All -Star break. After having already pummeled the lowly Cavaliers 112-57 back in January.....you would think the line would be slightly higher in favor of the Lakers. I think (-11) is value for a Laker team desperate to get back on track right before the break. Expect a 25-30 point win for the defending World Champions. Lakers (-11) at Cleveland is the play.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

If I have more money, I would play them indy with you too.

The only thing I don't like is previous performances values.

I already lost because of this b/s idea. Like take for instant. Charlotte kick an unhealthy lakers butt so the next day, the public would like to ride with a team that can beat the defending champ. What a bust.

So now we see how tough them indys are playing against heats. Will they be a bust with them pistons? Well -1 is a cheap spread to take plus, Detroit has a good string of 3 to 4 games or more of losing streak. They already lost 3 at home and add another one to it, who is going to a piston game just to see them lose again?

NYSportsGuy210

Charlotte beating Los Angeles has nothing to do with their match up against the Bulls. Those are two different ball teams dude.

And everyone knew that the Bobcats have had the Lakers number over the last 3 seasons anyways. I compare teams vs. the teams they are taking on. You make no sense.

But hey it's your money.

NYSportsGuy210

Also liking the Kings +11 at Dallas and leaning towards the OVER 202 in the Heat-Raptors game.

NYSportsGuy210

Arsenal -Barcelona is a toss up in the first leg. Could end up 1-1, 2-2, or 2-1 Barca.

mrmann1
    mrmann1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blazers at home