lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I like Goat around. He doesn't need the points I just hope SBR keeps letting him post.

They will Pau. They only ban the ones for ghosting they dont want around anymore. Goat got a new name and adds another # for SBR, more members, more posting = more ad. revenue

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    And that's why I said in this thread that CHI poses the biggest threat to the Heat in the EAST not named Boston. Goat tells me CHI would be lucky to win 2 games. Maybe he is right but look at this... CHI PG Trumps Heat PG. CHI interior offense/defense Trumps Heat. Chicago Bench Trumps Miami Bench. Well that leaves Bron-Bron and Wade to have to go nuts nite in and nite out to win the series. I personally think the rest of the Heat will be a complete non-factor agaisnt CHI and that will be tough to overcome.
    Chicago plays to Soft on the Road!! Still got the Spurs to take it. Chemistry and the mad scientist Popavich. The longer they stay under the radar the better for them.

Side Note:
    who was the last team to win a NBA Championship that wasn't a 1 Seed? That Home Court advantage will be huge!

I think it was the Spurs in 2007 when Dallas was 1 seed and got beat by the 8 seed GSW. Either way I predict the 1 Seed from the Western Conf. Which will be the Spurs

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN View Post
    Chicago plays to Soft on the Road!! Still got the Spurs to take it. Chemistry and the mad scientist Popavich. The longer they stay under the radar the better for them.

Side Note:
    who was the last team to win a NBA Championship that wasn't a 1 Seed? That Home Court advantage will be huge!

I think it was the Spurs in 2007 when Dallas was 1 seed and got beat by the 8 seed GSW. Either way I predict the 1 Seed from the Western Conf. Which will be the Spurs

I wasn't getting carried away bro. I was just stating the CHI would not be a push over for the Heat if they meet in the playoffs. CHI could take the Heat to 7 games.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Only teams that can beat Miami in the playoffs are Boston, and the Lakers if they play their best.

Dallas always chokes in the playoffs so don't even bring them up

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Twolves...crossed the one without stopping at pick....LB lesson

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shroom View Post
    Jordan never needed a big man. Boston can't guard Wade and Lebron over 7 games. They can do it one at a time, but not in a series. Shaq was horrible in the playoffs last year. The difference is not big Z. The Heat have big Z right now. The Heat don't even have Haslem- thats 10 points and 8 boards a game there. Him and Garnett always go at it. I'm telling you that Lebron and Wade are not going to lose to Boston in the playoffs.

Are you going to ask pierce to guard Lebron for 7 games? who's going to guard Lebron when pierce is not in the game marquis daniels? Come on.
    thanks for telling us. now we should all put our bankrolls on it

First 123