Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Covy's NBA Prop Bets

I've been very successful with team and player props this season, so I might as well start keeping my record for the public to see. I am a 80% winner on prop bets.

Tonight:

Kobe Bryant under 26.5 pts (-115 5x units)

Kobe is a game-time decision. As I noted in another thread, the Lakers big men will steal the show tonight to redeem themselves for getting destroyed by Dwight Howard last night. If Kobe plays, look for him to rack up some assists.

Lamarcus Aldridge under 36 Pts+Rebounds (+110 1x unit)

Lamarcus has been on fire the past few games, and he would go over 36 combined against most teams. However, they are playing the T Wolves, and Kevin Love is arguably the best rebounder in the NBA right now, so it will be tough for Lamarcus to grab at least 10 boards tonight, but he is very capable of scoring at least 26 points tonight. I am going with the under here.
    Last edited by Covy; 02-14-11 at 03:01 PM.

Covy

Kobe just got pulled with 20 pts and the Lakers are down tremendously. Rack that up as a win.

Aldridge has 17 pts and 3 boards at half. He had 14 combined in the 1Q so it's looking pretty good if he keeps this pace going.

Aldridge finishes with 27 combined.

Record:2-0 +6 units
    Last edited by Covy; 02-14-11 at 09:38 PM.

Covy

Tonights play will be Darren Collison over 19.5 points+assists -120 3 units

Will update post soon with reasoning

Covy

Quote Originally Posted by Covy View Post
    Tonights play will be Darren Collison over 19.5 points+assists -120 3 units Will update post soon with reasoning
    Lost this one

Record: 2-1 +3 units

Tonights Play:

Andrea Bargnani over 27.5 points+rebounds (-120 5 units)

Tonight is personal for Bargnani, as seeing how him and Bosh had some issues before Bosh left for Miami. He has averaged 22/5 his last 10 games, and has averaged 25/6 in his career vs the Heat. The crowd will be behind the Raptors tonight tremendously, so you can count on a big game from Andrea.

ElLoco23
    ElLoco23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck tonight!

Covy

Quote Originally Posted by ElLoco23 View Post
    Good luck tonight!
    Thanks. Hope you were successful tonight also.

Lost this one Record: 2-1 +3 units Tonights Play: Andrea Bargnani over 27.5 points+rebounds (-120 5 units) Tonight is personal for Bargnani, as seeing how him and Bosh had some issues before Bosh left for Miami. He has averaged 22/5 his last 10 games, and has averaged 25/6 in his career vs the Heat. The crowd will be behind the Raptors tonight tremendously, so you can count on a big game from Andrea.
    Bargnani covers with 6 minutes remaining in the game.

Record:3-1 +8 units

Covy

Record:3-1 +8 units

Tonights Play:

Dirk Nowitzki under 32.5 points and rebounds(-110 3 units)

Dirk has gone over this total two times all month, and they are playing the Suns, and Dirk had 23 combined points the last time they played. It is the game before all star break, which Dirk is playing in, so he could be in cruise control. This should be easy money.

Good luck to all that have been tailing me.

Covy

Record:3-1 +8 units Tonights Play: Dirk Nowitzki under 32.5 points and rebounds(-110 3 units) Dirk has gone over this total two times all month, and they are playing the Suns, and Dirk had 23 combined points the last time they played. It is the game before all star break, which Dirk is playing in, so he could be in cruise control. This should be easy money. Good luck to all that have been tailing me.
    Lost this one. Overlooked something I didn't know; starters play more the game before all star break.

Record:3-2 +5 units

Covy

Record:3-2 +5 units

Tonight's Play:

Andre Iguodala Total Points+Rebounds 22 OVER (-125) 10 units

Throughout his career, Andre has performed well against the Wizards. He combined for 34 total points last time, although there was overtime. The Wizards are coming off a game last night so they will be slightly fatigued, although not as much as usual since we just passed the all star break. This is the easiest play for me since I started this thread.

GL to all