mrmann1
    mrmann1's Avatar Become A Pro!

nuggets/rockets- over/under 223???

I like under. Houstan doesn't always show up at home, and nuggets lead the leauge in points scored I believe, but they aren't good on the road and have played alot of games in a few days..but they don't play defense. Ahhh, maybe a no play. Just want opinions and thoughts.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm tailing you from the other thread.

I was very hesistant but here's why I pulled the trigger:

revenging a loss vs opponent: 5-13 O/U this season

In 2011, the Rockets have only had a spread over 218 3 times, 1-2 O/U there with it either going way over or way under.

I think when it comes down to it Houston lets teams score who can work the lane and are not necessarily jump shooters. Den relies on their jumpshot and last week had to rely on Melo putting up 50 to score 103 points.
    Additionally HOU last game they attempted 96 field goals and still only scored 102 points.
    I think the teams play more defense then they did a week ago and Houston matches up pretty well against this DEN team. It will come down to how well Den can shoot the ball tonight, I think Hou has the advantage here and they themselves don't post a great FG percentage either.
    Its hard to call, I think it could very easily be a 103-96 game going way under or it will be right there at 114-109. Personally I'm keeping the under but I think they could be safer bets on the board.
    Points Awarded:

mrmann1 gave ThingsFallApart 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

apwmel
    apwmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3511

I love the under as well. GL.

mrmann1

We all know were not in the business of being safe haha. Nothing is safe to me but ur absokutky rite, 'safer' picks are out there

ThingsFallApart

Quote Originally Posted by mrmann1 View Post
    We all know were not in the business of being safe haha. Nothing is safe to me but ur absokutky rite, 'safer' picks are out there
    Are you going in on that parlay with me buddy?

mrmann1

I'm just doing some more work on the spurs. I'm not 100% so I mite have to switch it or leave it out

mrmann1

I'm just seeing alit of nets +8 talk but not getting reasons why people like that. Rested spurs team, with ginobili....20 point victory for spurs, no? I want to bet them but last 2 times I have, 0-2. U love them?

betme
    hello
    betme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

someone mention ginobili is out for tonight's game..fyi

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by betme View Post
    someone mention ginobili is out for tonight's game..fyi
    Teams usually play better when their star is out, this makes me like nets vetter

mrmann1

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$hfloW View Post
    Teams usually play better when their star is out, this makes me like nets vetter
    http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursna...nding-minutes/

First paragraph, for what its worth..

flyer1179
    flyer1179's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Ginobili will be starting tonight according to the coach. I think Spurs take this one easily by double digits. A play that I'm liking better is San Antonio Team Total O99.5 though. iMacs a thread about it, if you wanna see my reasoning.

ThingsFallApart

Quote Originally Posted by mrmann1 View Post
    I'm just seeing alit of nets +8 talk but not getting reasons why people like that. Rested spurs team, with ginobili....20 point victory for spurs, no? I want to bet them but last 2 times I have, 0-2. U love them?
    My third will be clips/bucks under 189. I'm putting in these three, join me. Kan -, clip under, hou under.

mrmann1

I like it. Trying to build a roll so I'm only parlaying $50. Hope this hits! GL to us, 'Things.

Borat38
    Borat38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Over in the HOU game seems to be an unpopular pick in these forums.

For me, a game which has one team coming off a b2b, and a team that's got a day's rest, the Total should logically be Under. But the books set it at 221.5, and that to me means they're expecting a high-scoring game.

Over or no play for me.

Good luck w/ ur picks, fellas.