playboy_1
    playboy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

i say minnesota has shot to night...

yes portland won last 3 game this year.after a big lost agains to 76 ers . and one day rest minnesota got to fight not to go 0-4 agains to portland. well im taking minnesota +2.5 here im sure this line will move up what do you think guys.??
    Last edited by playboy_1; 02-14-11 at 04:15 AM. Reason: corrections

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

if portland want to got a playoff spot, he must beat teams like minnesota, nets, detroit. so mediocre minnesota is not good pick imho. good luck to you.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I'm a follower and had you posted this earlier enough, I would have followed you.

I already posted my bets in and I can't bail out. All I can do is cry now because you have gone the other way. WAhhhhhhhh

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

and also i think lamarcus aldridge will show who really deserves to be all-star to everyone against kevin love.

NBA_Brosuf

MN don't have to slay portland and still get their chance to slay other teams on their schedule like clipper is next and milwaukee is next after that. Both of these teams are under .500 which milwaukee loves to upset. When you are already dead last in the league, every winning game is an upset game to you.

Looking ahead for portland, They would like to get a win because the road for them will get tougher. They have NO, lakers, Den, ATL next. All over .500 teams. This will be a break for portland. They want to win and if they can not win against the bottom of the crop team, these other 4 teams on their listing are going to use this game to eat Portland alive.

Betting edge goes to portland.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

PLAYBOY- you think detroit will be tired tonight, or come out pissed off and cover the 4.5?

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    PLAYBOY- you think detroit will be tired tonight, or come out pissed off and cover the 4.5?
    they maybe tired .i actually like the way they are playing last night .and atlanta is not promising team either.im staying a way .if i had to choice i would take pistons with + .but than again.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea, i think detroit is due for a win, but maybe atl gets their act together, i don't know either, thanks

maximpact11
    maximpact11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

it´s a no play for me like the Over though

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Game is off the board? What happened

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

This line is low I believe. Portland should probably be a 4 or 4.5 favorite. Minnesota is due for a good home showing so if I had to go with a side, it would be Minnesota. Best of luck

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

i like new avatar bro

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Wolves fan here. Portland is a terrible matchup for the Wolves. As good as Love is, he stinks on defense. Aldridge has abused him every game they have played this season. Lay the points and take Portland. I think they win by a comfortable margin tonight..

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was looking at this one as well as I can see some value here. POR playing 3rd in 4 on the road and hasn't played since Sat and has at least been at home. I think POR comes out flat tonight like they do sometimes as they probably just want to get home. Their offensive efficiency numbers will suffer as well and I think the under is also a consideration here as well. GL tonight

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I was looking at this one as well as I can see some value here. POR playing 3rd in 4 on the road and hasn't played since Sat and has at least been at home. I think POR comes out flat tonight like they do sometimes as they probably just want to get home. Their offensive efficiency numbers will suffer as well and I think the under is also a consideration here as well. GL tonight
    Never EVER take the under in a Wolves game. They're absolutely brutal on defense and play pretty fast pace on offense. They get up a lot of shots.

ManBearPig

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Never EVER take the under in a Wolves game. They're absolutely brutal on defense and play pretty fast pace on offense. They get up a lot of shots.
    I know all about the wolves pace as I have my own system that tells me what all the numbers are so I don't really care how many shots they throw up, but I am concerned with how many they'll make. I've won betting the them with the under and wouldn't be surprised if this happens again tonight. Portland is probably a little tired right now and being a slower tempo team in comparison than MIN, they won't bother getting into a sprint with them tonight and slower paced teams do a better job dictating the pace than faster pace teams.

At 202, it may sound like a lot but it takes two teams to score to reach that and I don't think POR has it in them tonight...this is a lean for me right now as the numbers are too close. I would expect the line to move up based on your assumption where I will consider taking the under then...maybe.

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I like it

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I know all about the wolves pace as I have my own system that tells me what all the numbers are so I don't really care how many shots they throw up, but I am concerned with how many they'll make. I've won betting the them with the under and wouldn't be surprised if this happens again tonight. Portland is probably a little tired right now and being a slower tempo team in comparison than MIN, they won't bother getting into a sprint with them tonight and slower paced teams do a better job dictating the pace than faster pace teams.

At 202, it may sound like a lot but it takes two teams to score to reach that and I don't think POR has it in them tonight...this is a lean for me right now as the numbers are too close. I would expect the line to move up based on your assumption where I will consider taking the under then...maybe.
    As a fan who watches the Wolves regulary, I am just trying to tell you what I know about them. Aldrige will destroy love in the post, Love will space Aldridge out deep on offense. The last 3 meeting have all hit the over, I don't expect this game to be any different. Portland will win by more than 3 and I easily expect the game to go into the 200's.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I've took a look at Portland's record and on a back-to-back, they have only beaten teams that suck. Teams that are good kicked their butts. Minny is not at full power either. If they were, I would chosen them. I have to side with the Trailblazers here.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I think minesota is due for another 10 point loss. They are that terrible.

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think minesota is due for another 10 point loss. They are that terrible.
    how many more times your sharp plays will hurt you bro??

NBA_Brosuf

This game here will help me forecast the next 2 games for portland.

If portland wins tonight, everything is normal. I'm expecting portland to win so that their next 2 games, the point spread for portland will be optimal.

If portland loses tonight, next game is NO and Lakers behind that, I'm expecting NO and Lakers to kill portland who embarrassed themselves by losing to the bottom of the crop team. Not only that, here comes them high spread rolling in for portland against NO and Lakers.

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on it too. GL

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I have Wolves too..GL Playboy...btw, i like the other avatar better lol

ManBearPig

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    As a fan who watches the Wolves regulary, I am just trying to tell you what I know about them. Aldrige will destroy love in the post, Love will space Aldridge out deep on offense. The last 3 meeting have all hit the over, I don't expect this game to be any different. Portland will win by more than 3 and I easily expect the game to go into the 200's.
    I get what you're saying and respect your opinion and I do take previous meeting into account. This is one of the reasons I decided to develop some sort of system to take the emotion of looking at these trends and take the second guessing out. Like I said I'm only leaning and it's looking like I may just lay off as the numbers aren't really lining up for a really strong play either way. It could be one of those sloppy up and down games where it could go either way based on the final 2 minutes and I hate those types of finishes. I do think there could be a fade on POR on Wed vs. NOR though.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by playboy_1 View Post
    they maybe tired .i actually like the way they are playing last night .and atlanta is not promising team either.im staying a way .if i had to choice i would take pistons with + .but than again.
    Yes, Atlanta is awful and I hope they lose big tonight

letitburn
    letitburn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by playboy_1 View Post
    yes portland won last 3 game this year.after a big lost agains to 76 ers . and one day rest minnesota got to fight not to go 0-4 agains to portland. well im taking minnesota +2.5 here im sure this line will move up what do you think guys.??
    good luck with wolves