tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Someone talk me out of Atl -6.5

I know the Bobcats have been great at covering in Atlanta but this is a bad spot. Atl rested and starting a road trip after this game will want to lock down. Seems like a 8-12 pt win to me.

Also think 189.5 is a bit low. These two usually go over

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took over 187.5. big time.

gl

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2129

Bobcats will win by at least 20 or 30 pts. They are due

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Ive said in other threads that Bobcats have won me a good amount this year....but tonight the Nets got the best of them and me. I had them at -6.5 and they couldn't even win the FN game. Underdog Fridays in the NBA. All signs pointed to a blow out for Bobcats. As of now, I would bet a small chunk on Charlotte again. ATL just does not impress me at all this year and I can see Bobcats winning the game SU after playing horrible tonight. I''ll take the +6.5 for Bobcats if it stands in the morning. But, the over does look decent. GL.

albo gator
    albo gator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

My main concern with Atlanta is that Hortford appears to be doubtful tomorrow and they got smoked last game when he was out. Then again this is the NBA and I have tried to assess things as far as injuries go and all I can say is that there are only about two or three guys that when they are out will cause me not to bet on a team (James, Kobe, and Durant -- and Durant may be questionable.)

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

but bobcats are horrible though, but you never know what you're going to get with the hawks.

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2699

I wish somebody would have talk me out of Spurs tonite. 25 point 2nd half. WTF!