lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Is Phoenix back?

+4.5 tomorrow in Oakland

The suns have been playing much better lately. Plus the Warriors are wayyy undersized tomorrow at home.

I look for a lower scoring game than anticipated, line is over inflated at 220.

SUNS ML (+175)
    U220 (-105)

I NEED YOUR OPINION ON THIS GAME

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I am looking over this as well, GSW beat the bulls thus this line is inflated. ill proly take em +6 (buy 1.5 points)

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    I am looking over this as well, GSW beat the bulls thus this line is inflated. ill proly take em +6 (buy 1.5 points)
    1.5 point buy kills any value, unless you're teasing/ parlaying it with something else. the warriors only beat the bulls because chicago played so poorly, i see the suns putting up a huge effort tomorrow

Never forgetting that -NBA "where bet the home team happens"

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

GS is the play. You got the revenge angle with PHX already winning in GS this year. It's very, very tough to sweep GS on the road. PHX isn't even a good road team to begin with. PHX is just 3-6 their last 9 road games with two of those road wins coming to the two worst teams in the league WASH/CLEV. Early movement clearly pointing to GS as the correct play with movement from GS -3.5 to -4.5. GS has had no travel now for 2 weeks and has been at home waiting for PHX. Warriors should come out highly confident and energized in this game. I don't really see how Ellis, Curry, and Lee don't have big games. PHX can't cover anyone. GS has won 3 straight home games vs pretty decent competition in Utah, Milwaukee, and Chicago. I can see a 7-10 point win for the Warriors here.
    Last edited by sweetjones55; 02-06-11 at 09:59 PM.

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    GS is the play. You got the revenge angle with PHX already winning in GS this year. It's very, very tough to sweep GS on the road. PHX isn't even a good road team to begin with. PHX is just 3-6 their last 9 road games with two of those road wins coming to the two worst teams in the league WASH/CLEV. Early movement clearly pointing to GS as the correct play with movement from GS -3.5 to -4.5. GS has had no travel now for 2 weeks and has been at home waiting for PHX. Warriors should come out highly confident and energized in this game. I don't really see how Ellis, Curry, and Lee don't have big games. PHX can't cover anyone.
    Phoenix won @ oracle with a worse squad than they have now. I always expect the warriors to come out scoring and running the fast break, but what is saying Phoenix can't match them tomorrow evening? All the pieces are in place for a SUNS win. Since this is the NBA, home court advantage is huge, Monta+Curry need massive games, but is homecourt and 'revenge factor' really enough to dog the suns 4.5 points? Neither team plays defense, it's just a matter of which team hits their shots.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post

Phoenix won @ oracle with a worse squad than they have now. I always expect the warriors to come out scoring and running the fast break, but what is saying Phoenix can't match them tomorrow evening? All the pieces are in place for a SUNS win. Since this is the NBA, home court advantage is huge, Monta+Curry need massive games, but is homecourt and 'revenge factor' really enough to dog the suns 4.5 points? Neither team plays defense, it's just a matter of which team hits their shots.
    GS has been playing defense at home during this homestand. They held Utah to 81, Mil to 94, and Chicago to 90. Heck GS didn't even score over 101 in either of the last 3 games and they still won all of them.

Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

GS has been playing defense at home during this homestand. They held Utah to 81, Mil to 94, and Chicago to 90. Heck GS didn't even score over 101 in either of the last 3 games and they still won all of them.
    I have to agree with SJ here warriors havent had to travel for a while now they are at home with for the suns.They have been playing pretty well at home And they have been playing D as of recently GS should be the play.

lunchbawks
    NB#

you realize these are some of the lowest scoring teams in the league? Milwaukee had GSW by the balls, state seriously lucked out in that 4th Q.

We're talking about the suns. The warriors need a new gameplan, if they hope to hold to suns to 90, they've got another thing coming.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post

you realize these are some of the lowest scoring teams in the league? Milwaukee had GSW by the balls, state seriously lucked out in that 4th Q.

We're talking about the suns. The warriors need a new gameplan, if they hope to hold to suns to 90, they've got another thing coming.
    Good home teams do though that sometimes, even when they look like they got no shot like they did vs Milwaukee they still found a way to win and almost even covered. I don't care who GS played, they allow 106ppg so for them to hold any team in the NBA under 95 is a big deal.

How much are you putting on the Suns ML?

lunchbawks
    NB#

Good home teams do though that sometimes, even when they look like they got no shot like they did vs Milwaukee they still found a way to win and almost even covered. I don't care who GS played, they allow 106ppg so for them to hold any team in the NBA under 95 is a big deal.

How much are you putting on the Suns ML?
    Unsure, maybe nothing. I'll have my picks posted tomorrow, I want to see how I feel when I'm sober. This is just pure speculation at this point. It's not like anyone would be surprised if Phoenix wins SU, and +175 seems almost too hard to pass up.

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

That is the reason why it is what it is..."market" value.... but honestly don't see the Suns hanging with GS tomorrow.

-vai

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

GSW and UNDER are the plays here.

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    GSW and UNDER are the plays here.
    I'll be 100% surprised if I see you're on GSW -4.5 tomorrow.

I might just stay away from this spread entirely, whenever i back VC's team, carter goes 1-12... Whenever i bet against VC's team, he goes off for 30+ points.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I got burned by GSW a bit ago, the TNT debacle... but they are on a little run right now.

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warriors seems to be the play
    love the crowd in Oakland

PoweRay
    PoweRay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck tomorrow