flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Question for the Streets?! Bulls -1.5 or what??

I think im takin bulls here but very very hesitant bc public will be all over bulls

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had bulls 2 nights ago vs. Warriors
    D Rose screwed me hard that night.... I wanna bet on bulls too, hopfully knowing D Rose will bounce back

JJV
    JJV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

well the bulls lost to the warriors the other night so im expecting them to come out strong after that lost

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

bulls have the edge here. I'm probably taking bulls 2H regardless of the line.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Portland 17-7 at home.
    Chicago 11-11 on the road.
    Chicago beat the blazer by 12 on the road 3 months ago, Boozer can hang with LA so i think this should be around a 8 point win for the bulls Im in your favor

Bswitz32
    Update your status
    Bswitz32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

BULLS all the way....after what they laid last night it should be a bounceback game.

BOL

TO BIG TO STRONG TO FAST TO GOOD

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not sure Bulls should be favored here. Portland despite all the injuries throughout the year has still proven to be a great home team going 17-7 at the Rose Garden. Chicago on the other hand is just a .500 road team at 11-11. I am not sure why everyone is dieng to pound Chicago playing in Portland. Portland has won 3 straight at home vs Chicago.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yeah, Bulls cost me big time agaist GS last night. Hoping that Rose will regroup and take his game to Portland. Portland is strong at home though, and I still can't get over that big win over San Antonio last week. Totals line is pretty sharp, but I'd lean on the over.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

flip a coin. portland is pesky don't forget, bookie's favourite team

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    Portland 17-7 at home.
    Chicago beat the blazer by 12 on the road 3 months ago, Boozer can hang with LA so i think this should be around a 8 point win for the bulls Im in your favor
    The Bulls also beat the Warriors around the same time frame by a wide margin with Boozer and you see how that worked out for them.

The Bulls are liable to hit a scoring drought at any time. Not good when playing an already improved Portland team even with all the injuries. I can see the Bulls going down in flames.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough game, could go either way, imo. I don't bet these kinds of games. Good luck.

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blazers by 10+. Teams fall apart at the Rose.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    Portland 17-7 at home.

Not sure how you went from looking at those records to thinking Bulls should win by 8. Bulls have proven they are not an elite team on the road and can not be counted on. Even if it wasn't against a great home team like Port.